+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler McHaden View Post
    Great list, much appreciated.

Also does anyone know of a guide or have any good ego perk setup for combat & pump shotgun leveling post nerf? It's a real pain and I'm beginning to think that I'd have better results just running up to enemies and using harsh language
    dont know about pump shot guns but a trick ive read (though barely have used cause shotguns arnt a priority for me) for combat is to use the clustershot and use overcharge and perks that benefit explosions and find mobs of things like hellbugs and afflicted (jump on a truck with the afflicted and just rain down on them though this tactic ends the 30th though)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    I removed that and every other guide I've done on this forum in response to the behavior of forum staff here, so that information is gone
    I am sorry you felt the been to do this, but thank you for letting me know.

Great list, much appreciated.

Also does anyone know of a guide or have any good ego perk setup for combat & pump shotgun leveling post nerf? It's a real pain and I'm beginning to think that I'd have better results just running up to enemies and using harsh language
    Batman already covered the perk setup I use for leveling. Best combat shotty to use is the cluster and best pumps are Fragger or Grind Fragger.

Quote Originally Posted by Maitreakow View Post
    Batman already covered the perk setup I use for leveling. Best combat shotty to use is the cluster and best pumps are Fragger or Grind Fragger.
    Glad to know I`m not the only one who loves that setup. I sm constantly getting messages asking how I reload so fast. The funny part is not only do I use both reload perks and Oc, but most of the guns I use on that loadout also have inate reload bonuses. I litterally reload several guns in the blink of an eye.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

yeah the reload perks are a must for the Pump, not as vital for the combat though. When I was leveling LMGs I used the Preparedness for when OC was down.

Got pump shotguns at 20 long ago. My tertiary weapon of choice is a VOT Fragger with syphon, with primary and secondary being Tachmag and Wolfhound respectively. A rolling thunder Fragger as a secondary with Prepared perk for reloading it in the background is very nice for PVE. Empty the 11 shots, active Overcharge to instantly reload, and empty another 11, and you should have a nice pile of dead Volge.

Well if this forum had a rep based system i would be sending some your way
    Especially great for newbies

Make it sticky plz. This thread doofus!

As once stated by another before me:

"The Bumpty Dance is your chance to do the Bump"