+ Reply to Thread
    Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar

Need/Want EU and NA Trade Forums

I have upgraded the Need/Want section of the forums to better separate the NA and EU player Trade and WTB threads. This has been a long outstanding request from the community and I hope this will remove users posting content in the general threads.

Need/Want: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-(Trading-Post)

Updated:

Due to the amount of threads that are not marked EU or NA please follow the below steps.

Your previous Need/Want threads are still active, but will not be accessible to post within. Copy and paste your content into a new thread in the new section for your platform.

To do this, head to your profile here on the forums and look under 'Find all Started Threads'. Once you locate your previous Need/Want thread copy the post and paste it in a new thread.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    I have upgraded the Need/Want section of the forums to better separate the NA and EU player Trade and WTB threads. This has been a long outstanding request from the community and I hope this will remove users posting content in the general threads.

Need/Want: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...-(Trading-Post)

I will be moving past threads back into these sections on the coming days. It isn't an easy task...
    I don't use them, but thanks anyway Sledge. THat CAN'T be an easy feat!
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

That's awesome, Sledge, but I'm still receiving the "Requested URL rejected" error when attempting to start a new thread there. Please keep us updated on that situation so I can figure out if it is on my subjective end.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralDissonance View Post
    That's awesome, Sledge, but I'm still receiving the "Requested URL rejected" error when attempting to start a new thread there. Please keep us updated on that situation so I can figure out if it is on my subjective end.
    That is not a problem associated with that set of sub forums. It is a problem with the Defiance forum in as a whole and Sledge said in another post they are looking into it.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    That is not a problem associated with that set of sub forums. It is a problem with the Defiance forum in as a whole and Sledge said in another post they are looking into it.
    Well aware of that, as I have posted there too...just trying to keep information streaming and as close to "real-time" as possible.

Thanks you very much Sledge!

If you need help, feel free to ask

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    Due to the amount of threads that are not marked EU or NA please follow the below steps.

Your previous Need/Want threads are still active, but will not be accessible to post within. Copy and paste your content into a new thread in the new section for your platform.

To do this, head to your profile here on the forums and look under 'Find all Started Threads'. Once you locate your previous Need/Want thread copy the post and paste it in a new thread.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer