+ Reply to Thread

Leveling Infectors

What, where how is the best and/or Fastest way to level infectors?
    GT on XBL: AnyOLName

Need CHEAP MODS, Weapons or Shields? Try HERE!<--Click it!

IMO, invader and San Quentin Hulker.

I use an immunizer at arkfalls where you have to destroy the crystal. Keep shooting at the crystal with it and bugs will spawn and attack any nearby enemies. You wont be at the top of the leaderboard but it does level up pretty well using this method.
    Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Nomadic Cap
    Character: Wakatel Utiw
    Clan: Lone Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Skoll View Post
    IMO, invader and San Quentin Hulker.
    Thought about that, doesn't seem to go that fast. I'll try it again.
    GT on XBL: AnyOLName

Need CHEAP MODS, Weapons or Shields? Try HERE!<--Click it!

I just used it as my main weapon for rerunning the missions, mainly used a canker cos I like the damage tick killing mobs while I'm reloading/ dodging, find what works for your play style.

I've heard Cankers are the fastest for leveling because they have the highest DOT.
    That also implies that the DOT is highest contributing factor for weapons XP.

Considering the complex Dmg structure for infectors, it'd be good to know which Dmg types count for weapon XP.
    h31n2 @ PC NA & EU
    CORE | _TeamRamrod_

Personnaly, I used INF-27 and Invaders I looted and Invaders from the Echelon vendor. For the best spot, Hulker is always a good spot, but Arkfall can now be nice, too. I personnally leveled them the most in Coop missions and on Raiders/99ers/Mutants Minor Arkfall (at that time they were the only ones that granted weapon XP)

And for the INF-3, that's what I heard too but I can't confirm : only used one and that was a long time ago...
    Too bad, it had such a great potential.

YouTube channel : DracianTheAndroid
    And still find-able on Steam. Currently dead on Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinzlee View Post
    I've heard Cankers are the fastest for leveling because they have the highest DOT.
    That also implies that the DOT is highest contributing factor for weapons XP.

Considering the complex Dmg structure for infectors, it'd be good to know which Dmg types count for weapon XP.
    evidently. try to level up your infectors with an inf3 on the plague emergencies (stay on the top of the trucks, fire until u stack one infection on each mob, and do it again on the next mobs...it's very fast and ur weapon will up very quickly ^^)

dans l'ancien monde on disait de quelqu'un au comportement inapproprié qu'il était fini à l'urine... désormais on dit qu'il est fini à la chitine.

I levelled my infector skill to 20 using just cankers, it is definitely the fastest I think. Also a tip is go to Powell Mason Line in San Francisco (if you zoom in on map you should beable to see it labelled) - there is a couple hellbots/omnivolts that spawn - kill them then a Forge will spawn. Use the canker on the forge - 800 or so tick damage - definitely the fastest way to level infectors. Good thing about that spot is they respawn afew minutes after killing the forge.

I leveled my Infectors to 20 mainly using the Canker on mobs and Immunizer in PVP(Piss off the whiners).
    I found taping a critter with the 3 drips using a canker, then finishing them off with other weapons while the dot does its job. My fav co op is Motherlode for XP. I went around tapping each critter until 3 blood drips were filled then did same to next critter. Allowing the other players to finish them off. Infectors was second to LMG for dinging max level for me using this process.

Somebody mentioned the afflicted emergencies above. That is another awesome spot for lvlg infector, but also a lot better for lvlg BMG's IMHO.
    WHY SO SERIOUS?

IGN: Kapt
    GT: CaptKain
    Clan: <BROWNCOATS>
    360 NA