+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone gotten rid of the rewind junk yet?

The rewind junk was supposed to go away after July 30th. It's still here on EU-PC, and every conceivable version of "July 30th" is now over, so I'm just wondering if any other servers have gotten the junk off the streets yet?

They aren't on my map... NA PS3 servers here.
    Add me for groups! PSN Nick: Achangel1313
    "Come to the Dark Side... We have bacon!"
    Link to my Extra Life page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=66288 - help kids thru gaming!

they are gone for me I think. Na xbox
    Server: Xbox NA
    XBL: L Y 586
    PSN: SyaNidal
    IGN: James Sunderland

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    The rewind junk was supposed to go away after July 30th. It's still here on EU-PC, and every conceivable version of "July 30th" is now over, so I'm just wondering if any other servers have gotten the junk off the streets yet?
    I remember to read that rewind content will disappear when dlc arrives.
    So probably it will last few more month

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    The Rewind content will be live until the Castithan DLC is released. If you complete the content it will no longer appear.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    The Rewind content will be live until the Castithan DLC is released. If you complete the content it will no longer appear.
    Then what's going on with this "Replay your favorite missions for key codes"? I see no mission indicators on my maps. I went through Mine 99 and received no key codes. How/When does this take place?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    Then what's going on with this "Replay your favorite missions for key codes"? I see no mission indicators on my maps.
    They are referring to replaying the main story missions. When you complete them, a red marker appears up at the top of the map where you first port in, which will allow you to reset the main storyline and play through those missions again. It doesn't include any side missions or episode missions though.

Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar
    Some of the Rewind content gave keycodes, if you replayed it, you are now done. You can also play through the game and go back and start a fresh. Again some of those missions also award keycodes.
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

So do you have to complete the campaign to get the replay option? Why wouldn't it allow you to replay any campaign mission up to where you currently are?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    So do you have to complete the campaign to get the replay option? Why wouldn't it allow you to replay any campaign mission up to where you currently are?
    Yes, after it's all over you can restart it from the beginning and do them in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    Some of the Rewind content gave keycodes, if you replayed it, you are now done. You can also play through the game and go back and start a fresh. Again some of those missions also award keycodes.
    Yeah it seems kind of random. Like every third or fourth mission gives you two keycodes.