+ Reply to Thread

To the afflicted

Also, how the hell does this "disease" spread among irathients? Do they suffer from zombielitus?
    You might want to go see a doctor for that...

Server: Xbox NA
    XBL: L Y 586
    PSN: SyaNidal
    IGN: James Sunderland

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by nitroz76 View Post
    [

Also, how the hell does this "disease" spread among irathients? Do they suffer from zombielitus?
    Lmfao.... great move and capture they sicko's do get rather annoying but if u see them standing there spazing out u can roll fast if u aren't drunk like i am and just keep shooting them and meleing them with a shot gun lmao

*Uses infector to add giant cankers to the afflicted heads; slaps afflicted with infector and watches then catches flames and screams setting a chain reaction of flames amongst themselves. Checks weapon, fire melee is non existent on weapon.* WTF? How'd that happen? *Flaming sicko vomits on me from long distances* What a gag reflex from a zombie.

Those were people once!? I thought they were upright speed bumps.
    "If the enemies seem to be too strong, seek weaker enemies, or seek stronger allies. Stop crying NERF!"
    - Dragon's Dogma
    XBL: Ninja of Smoke
    Defiance: The ShadowBroker
    Title: Assassin
    Region: NA

Quote Originally Posted by nitroz76 View Post
    I can answer this! Irath's are carriers of the disease but they don't suffer any of the symptoms humans do (Zombie-mode), to them its just the flu. According to Datak in the show this is true for a lot of Irath illnesses as he mentions some plague they carried that spread to Casti's back in the Votanis system.

I thought it was more like HPV... Men carry HPV without (typically) realizing it but women (for the most part) show effects. Maybe men are like Irathients and women are like, well, Humans... :/