+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How many inv slots?

I was wondering I have way to many and breaking down ark salvage one at a time is crazy

Not real sure what the question is.

You will probably have to clean house every once in a while to keep from running out of space. You do get ark salvage from breaking them down or you can sell them at a vendor for scrip.

I'd rather have ark salvage at this point.

I mean how much is your inventory mine is 403 not bragging or anything just wondering how many others bought bits and didn't really get anything but more inventory and I hate the ark salvage system one at a time takes to long

Whoa, mine's barely into triple digits. At 403 I bet it takes all day just to sort out the stuff you want to salvage.

Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    Whoa, mine's barely into triple digits. At 403 I bet it takes all day just to sort out the stuff you want to salvage.
    Matt (OverloadUT) had 179 at one point right around release, and that was at a relatively low EGO level. Of course, as part of the team, I'm sure he didn't actually have to pony up cash for all of them.

> Say no to the Greed Collective™. Boycott the Bit Store. <

There is really no need for that slots. I have the default value per my EGO. When i salvage i just sort the list by level and that usually puts all the new drops on top. But Seriously how hard is it to add a sort by new/old Trion?

I know that's way to much but at the time I bought the 50 dollar package for bits and got 50% more and the boost wasn't working at the time so I bought inv slots instead and yeah breakingdowm is a pain just scrolling through is also

I saw a post last week that a guy ran a test on drop rates of higher rarity weapons. IIRC he said he had somewhere over 700 inventory slots...

Well I should team up with him and we could get all the guns u guys need considering the ego level of course but I do wish I would have saved my bits for boost and outfits

I am at 416 on mod slots so about even with Sericks