+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

68 complaints and no fix yet

I wonder how come trion cant take care of the customer/gameplayer when there is a problem i have sent in 68 emails/bugreports on problems and i seem to get back automated emails they all say the same thing we cant do this or that i have issues in the game with my character, ego, and xp and they always say or logs say you didnt do it when i was with friends in the game that know i did trion wont even try to help the dedicated player that is on everyday playing this game
    thank you for allowing me to post i needed to vent my frustration after going so long and still no fix on my issue

THE PROBLEM IS I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT FOR COMPLETION OF ARKFALLS,MISSIONS,PUSUITS OR OTHER THINGS I DO IN GAME MY EGO IS LOWER THAN IT SHOULD BE FOR ALL IVE DONE

high voltage59

Would you like some cheese with that?

Wow...Wall o' Text. Maybe if you actually told us what the problem was people could help find a solution. Just a thought.

Yeah i would

Yeah ill take some cheese and crackers

Have you tried to make another player in the game? Try that and see if you have the same problems. I'm not telling you to keep playing with that player just run it long enough to see if you get credit for the contracts and pursuits.
    and to all the people asking if he wants cheese and wine please stop. it is not helpful to him or to the game. He has a point and because he did not word the OP on here well he was not crying. I would be a little upset as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH VOLTAGE59 View Post
    I wonder how come trion cant take care of the customer/gameplayer when there is a problem i have sent in 68 emails/bugreports on problems and i seem to get back automated emails they all say the same thing we cant do this or that i have issues in the game with my character, ego, and xp and they always say or logs say you didnt do it when i was with friends in the game that know i did trion wont even try to help the dedicated player that is on everyday playing this game
    thank you for allowing me to post i needed to vent my frustration after going so long and still no fix on my issue

THE PROBLEM IS I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT FOR COMPLETION OF ARKFALLS,MISSIONS,PUSUITS OR OTHER THINGS I DO IN GAME MY EGO IS LOWER THAN IT SHOULD BE FOR ALL IVE DONE

high voltage59

Post more in bug/issues forum area. In my time I have posted lots in there on things I have seen and things that need to be fixed and have seen lots get fix/worked on or nothing and best chance is to post up in there and try to get other people who have the same problem to post up on it as well.

I gave up on sending in tickets awhile ago and just forum post and bump it till it is fixed or with enough people posting up on it that Trion would be crazy not to look into it and with that id figure look into it/fix it

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH VOLTAGE59 View Post

high voltage59
    And don't list all your 68 complaints on here. If it really keeps bugging you sit down and list them all in the bug/issue area. It would make a nice read. If you do this please make sure you don't do a wall of text as some people it is hard for them to read

Have a phone handy and take a quick video when you do these things and not get credit. That way when they say their logs don't indicate that you did something, throw that video at them to prove you did. A video is more credible than people saying it cuz there's no way that trion can say that hour friends are just making something up to help you out. If they still give you crap with a video then go to general forums (as I have great reason that they never even come to other forums but that one unless someone reports a post) and post up your complaint with the video proof
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Last thing I shall add is look up on the search and see if other people have the problem you have. It may be that all your problems have been noted and they are fixing/working on. Maybe on that MAYBE