+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How are tier 4s today

Anybody buy any today. Yesterday I spent 2k in points and got all **** items from them

Quote Originally Posted by hey u View Post
    Anybody buy any today. Yesterday I spent 2k in points and got all **** items from them
    They are terrible as usual. I pulled two legendaries today both from Tier 3 boxes

Don't use bits to buy boxes...

The way I look at and hope to god is that with my money someone at Trion will work some more to kink out bug/glitches and push out DLC with no bugs or few to none bugs with it.

I'm not on but think it was 5200 for 49.99 not sure. So I hope to god that may get someone to work a extra hour at Trion!!!!!!!!!!

HA and if lady luck is on my side maybe 2 hours

Anyone get anything good today compared to other days?

Pulled a nice vot tachmag pulsar sython 4172 today, i was deciding whether to go for 4 mod cache instead lol.

Got a spanner protector from a t4 and a non nano vbi smg from a t3. After not having a legendary in weeks, i must admit i raged a little to receive ANOTHER damn bmg. But opening a box directly after to receive a vbi smg made me feel a little better, although the smg isnt that good lol.

Pulled a legendary shield from a tier 3. It was crap, but it let me finish my pusuit for having all legendaries equipped.

i personally dont waste my time on the tier 4 boxes i try the tier three and have farmed for a while now all i do is buy and flip but my buddy did today but wasnt that good of a gun tho....

I really do hope today is better on rare weapons! I have another 49.99 for points. I hope to God with my money lag/server/clan chat will be worked on