+ Reply to Thread

EU WTT/WTS Orange Weapons

As luck would have it manage to pull these from lock boxes today but don't have need for them at the minute.

Looking to Trade/Sell but just want a price check first if anyone's willing to help.

VBI Grenade Launcher.jpgVBI PS-30 Slugger.jpgVBI SMG.jpg

Many Thanks

The SMG might be good for someone since its level is so low. The other two are basically vendor fodder. The SMG isn't actually good either, only comparatively speaking for its level.

Mmmmm, unfortunately, Alexri is right : I don't think you'll find anyone to buy those items, whatever the price...
    Too bad, it had such a great potential.

YouTube channel : DracianTheAndroid
    And still find-able on Steam. Currently dead on Origin.

Fair enough shall leave them up till Monday in case someone does want them. If not I'll Vendor/Salvage the things.

Legendaries are always best sold to vendors. They net about 3k skrip, which is 2.5 times as much as the salvage you get.

Ego lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Elara Grimm View Post
    As luck would have it manage to pull these from lock boxes today but don't have need for them at the minute.

Looking to Trade/Sell but just want a price check first if anyone's willing to help.

Attachment 5201Attachment 5202Attachment 5203

Many Thanks
    Hi, am I able to wear your orange SMG which is 775 lvl if I my ego lvl only 500? Excuse me for my english.

thanks