+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

where the hell is the dlc

where the hell is this dlc this is really starting to make me mad i have invested well over 600 buck now into this game and still no word on dlc and trion still hasnt taken care of hardly anything am about to just say forget this game and go back to CALL OF DUTY im probably one of a select few who has put this much money into this game and i can say now its a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Calcifer View Post
    where the hell is this dlc this is really starting to make me mad i have invested well over 600 buck now into this game and still no word on dlc and trion still hasnt taken care of hardly anything am about to just say forget this game and go back to CALL OF DUTY im probably one of a select few who has put this much money into this game and i can say now its a waste
    I would love to see one day with out a post like this.

Soon......................

Hopefully the dlc comes out before the 27th . That's when I start school and Black Ops II dlc comes out.

How on God's green earth did you spend $600 on Defiance?... Good grief, the things i could do with $600.
    (360/NA) GT: Chevota 85

Quote Originally Posted by Chevota View Post
    How on God's green earth did you spend $600 on Defiance?... Good grief, the things i could do with $600.
    Probably buying bits. You know funding Trion for nothing

I spend about 20$ a week on this game and have no regrets about it. I buy boosts for my clan and myself. To the OP, if you really spent 600$ on this game already, it seems to me you really like the game or have wasted your money on weapon boxes. The dlc will be out when it's ready(or half ready lol) until then unless your ego rating is 5000 you still got lots of game left.
    Happy hunting.
    Ps3 id: SonOfRincewind
    Defiance game name: Rincewind
    Clan: PASSPORT2HELL
    Ego 5000
    Water floats a boat,
    Water sinks a boat.

Probably on a floppy disk on a truck moving all the stuff from Trion San Diego to the Rift studios in Redwood City. Im sure the guy left working on defiance will pick up where he left off when he sells his home in San Diego and finds a new one in Redwood City. Either that, or one of the Rift devs will finish it off on his day off.

That is assuming, of corse, that it doesn't get lost in the truck or fall out first...
    Muffinman - GM of <The Art of War>, Defiance Branch (PC)
    Join us!! http://taowgaming.enjin.com/taowdefianceapplication

Most of us who post here have some love left for this game despite its shortcomings. But if the dlc doesn't come out this month the disk won't see the light of day when GTA 5 is out. Reading the forums for information is like running your arm through a meatgrinder. Stop the pain!
    XBL VBI OPERATIVE

Arkhunter Sector - Militant Assassins Group

Region - NA

Well since I heard the new guy took the job this game has gotten soo much better. I am all up for giving them time to work on it. I'm sick of content with bugs or lag. Release it with little to no bugs wrong with it is all I want. Take an extra month to work on it. If Trion does this all I ask is they buff up health and time they drop for Arkfalls while we wait for DLC!