+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Off-topic slightly, I know, but this is the skyrim ui mod I was referring to. As you can see, there are categories for item types.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863

Quote Originally Posted by ten4 View Post
    Game really really needs better inventory/salvage screens with filters and such. Many you may not have noticed it in the beta weekends but when this game goes live: inventory is a total mess. Imagine having to sort through 50+ items with no filters or ways to separate stuff at all. It's pretty bad, let me tell you.

OP has a point, most MMOs have a 'bag' system which allows quick ways to organize and sort through your junk. Defiance has NONE. lol?

Trion needs to get Rift UI crew in here and fix this terrible inventory system/UI/chat imo.
    It is a byproduct of the console port. DCUO suffered - correction - suffers from this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by boredinbc View Post
    It is a byproduct of the console port. DCUO suffered - correction - suffers from this as well.
    Totally correct and I severly doubt it gets changed much at all; they will be most likely focusing on cash shop items and PDLCs which makes them money...a better UI will only cost money to 'fix'.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwyrd View Post
    The best way to keep your inventory under control is to NOT have 88 slots, hehe.
    I have to agree with this guy. Its why I didnt get inventory slots myself. If I only have 18 or so slots, all my stuff is right there. If bags fill up I take the 10 seconds or so and salvage a few things, and keep on with my gameplay. Maybe it was just me, but I wasnt getting items so quick that I had to be stopping to empty my bag every 5 minutes. And besides, what do I need 88 guns for.

Ive been told that the last beta was run on a 3 month old build, betting most of these issues are solved already.

I wish they did have an option to view the inventory in a more box style, just because I did have a few issues with trying to look and sort through all the shenanigans within my inventory during the Beta.
    RIGormortis
    Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-LX ; CPU: i5-3470k 3.2GHz ; GPU: RADEON 6970M
    RAM: 16GB 1333MHz ; PSU: ULTRA X4 modular 850W ; 120GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kheryan View Post
    Ive been told that the last beta was run on a 3 month old build, betting most of these issues are solved already.
    Only if you mean the console Betas, the PC one was much more up to dateb but no one knows until Tuesday how much more