Closed Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    That Livestream Guy

The Official Defiance Suggestions List(tm)!

Hey everyone,

In the interest of making Defiance as good a game as it can possibly be, our dev team asked for us to figure out a way to get a current snapshot of the community's (that's you!) hopes and dreams for the future of the game.

Instead of simply having everyone give their own suggestions in a gigantic forum thread, I've decided to use Google's handy dandy "Moderator" service to collect your suggestions in to one list and allow you all to vote for the suggestions you would also like to see.

The link is at the bottom of this post, but first please read the following! There are a couple things I'd like you to keep in mind when adding suggestions:
    1. One suggestion per entry! The entire point of this vote up/down thing is defeated if a single submission has a bunch of suggestions batched together. If you have 5 suggestions, please submit them as separate entries.
    2. Search before you submit. The reason we're using this handy service is for the voting feature. Before submitting, be sure to check to see if your idea already exists and give that one a vote.
    3. Be specific, but not too specific. Suggestions that are extreme generic ("make the game more fun") are not really helpful. But be wary about being too specific: your fellow players might like the spirit of what you're suggesting but disagree with your very specific implementation.
    4. Be respectful. The same code of conduct rules for the forums here apply to the Suggestions List. We will be moderating the list to remove entries that are offensive to the dev team or your fellow players. Play nicely!

With that out of the way, I present:
    The Official Defiance Suggestions List™!
    You'll need to log in with a Google account to submit suggestions and vote.

Please use this thread to discuss this list and the suggestions.
    Trion Worlds Social Media Dude
    @OverloadUT

Quote Originally Posted by OverloadUT View Post
    Hey everyone,

In the interest of making Defiance as good a game as it can possibly be, our dev team asked for us to figure out a way to get a current snapshot of the community's (that's you!) hopes and dreams for the future of the game.

Instead of simply having everyone give their own suggestions in a gigantic forum thread, I've decided to use Google's handy dandy "Moderator" service to collect your suggestions in to one list and allow you all to vote for the suggestions you would also like to see.

The link is at the bottom of this post, but first please read the following! There are a couple things I'd like you to keep in mind when adding suggestions:
    1. One suggestion per entry! The entire point of this vote up/down thing is defeated if a single submission has a bunch of suggestions batched together. If you have 5 suggestions, please submit them as separate entries.
    2. Search before you submit. The reason we're using this handy service is for the voting feature. Before submitting, be sure to check to see if your idea already exists and give that one a vote.
    3. Be specific, but not too specific. Suggestions that are extreme generic ("make the game more fun") are not really helpful. But be wary about being too specific: your fellow players might like the spirit of what you're suggesting but disagree with your very specific implementation.
    4. Be respectful. The same code of conduct rules for the forums here apply to the Suggestions List. We will be moderating the list to remove entries that are offensive to the dev team or your fellow players. Play nicely!

With that out of the way, I present:
    The Official Defiance Suggestions List™!
    You'll need to log in with a Google account to submit suggestions and vote.

Please use this thread to discuss this list and the suggestions.
    Thank you. Hopefully others will check this out. Yay I am one of the first 2 suggestions! LOL
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)
    (Dawn Patrol Recruitment page)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

That Livestream Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    Thank you. Hopefully others will check this out.
    We'll be pointing people to this list quite a bit in the next few days, because it's important to us to get as many of our fans' eyes on it as possible. The team really wants to get a good honest look at what the top "wishlist" items are in the community and I think this will be a great way to collect it all in one place
    Trion Worlds Social Media Dude
    @OverloadUT

Quote Originally Posted by OverloadUT View Post
    We'll be pointing people to this list quite a bit in the next few days, because it's important to us to get as many of our fans' eyes on it as possible. The team really wants to get a good honest look at what the top "wishlist" items are in the community and I think this will be a great way to collect it all in one place
    This is great news and gives me some hope on this game's future. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

edited post. got it

and of course, the first suggestions sound like "gimme gimme gimme, i deserve this". sorry. had to say it.
    IGN: BillyGuile
    "That is, if the game is actually functioning as it should."
    *Disclaimer*: "game" is a subjective term that does not refer to, or can be attached to any product designated as one designed or influenced by "a company". "functioning" is an abstract term used under the assumption and conclusion of the "reader" and not to be taken and announced as the "writer's" definition. Relation to any event, activity, result, thought process, is entirely coincidental. C. 2013

This is more of the forum side of suggestion. To improve load time, please limit user post to show one signature per page (either first post, or last post). Other forums do this, and this is actually very helpful and saves space.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Guile View Post
    and of course, the first suggestions sound like "gimme gimme gimme, i deserve this". sorry. had to say it.
    screw that my first was to make this forum a little bit nicer and way easier to load

Quote Originally Posted by Samyaza View Post
    screw that my first was to make this forum a little bit nicer and way easier to load
    i saw it. its true, too. vbulletin all the way
    IGN: BillyGuile
    "That is, if the game is actually functioning as it should."
    *Disclaimer*: "game" is a subjective term that does not refer to, or can be attached to any product designated as one designed or influenced by "a company". "functioning" is an abstract term used under the assumption and conclusion of the "reader" and not to be taken and announced as the "writer's" definition. Relation to any event, activity, result, thought process, is entirely coincidental. C. 2013

umm yall know your suppose to go where the link takes you to make your suggestions?