+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

No nerf for saws or any other weapons

The rumor is that saws are going to be nerfed soon. The popular reason being the pvpers think they are to strong. Bull. Never see saws used in pvp. Shotguns,infectors and detonators mostly. But whatever the reason the community does not want saws nerfed, or for that matter any weapons. Leave the game alone plz and stop listening to the few haters and criers. I have alota money tied into this game and would hate to quit because of unnesassary nerf changes. Please don't get nerfing stated. it will never end. Nerfing any weapons that players have taken time to develop and are used to will upset the community. and why would you want to do that. again please do not nerf saws or any other weapons. If you choose not to listen to me than at least give a good reason for the nerf. but plz avoid giving that reason by not nerfing anything. people take a lot of time ,care and money to get the weapons they want. and then your want to go in and change it. because why. its not fair to the community at all and will make all upset and mad. don't get it started. I am not alone in my feelings. plz think before you decide to make any changes. DONT DO IT. END THE MADNESS NOW BEFORE IT STARTS. THE GAME WORKS FINE WEAPON WISE. LEAVE IT ALONE.

I have never seen Trion state that it was due to PvP. In all honesty I think there is only a minority of players who believe that. The stated reason was that it is outperforming all other weapons and they are bringing it more in-line with those other weapons. Alpha Test Server states that its damage has been knocked down to 300 IIRC.

if SAWs are going to be brought down to the level of all other weapons then lets just MAKE 1 WEAPON THE SAME. WONT THAT BE FUN. ALL WEAPONS SHOULD BE THE SAME. EQUILITY TO WEAONS HOOOORRY

What about the people who paid 3 million scrip to get their "dream SAW"? Now the guns gonna be worth half that, makes you not want to buy anything of value because Trion wants to fix something that isn't broken. Everybody I talk to who plays the game likes the SAW the way it is. No I don't own a SAW but I do own VBI Assault Rifle, are they coming for that too?

lol @ Trion is nerfing SAWs due to PVP players. Spend 1 match in PVP with a SAW and you'll know that is not true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdric
    "Maximum Perks: 1000 Ego
    Maximum Weapons: 1600 Ego
    Maximum Salvage Matrix Cost: 5000 Ego
    Something here feels horribly wrong."

XBL: wazpac
    In game: Mowazzy

Quote Originally Posted by Buggman54 View Post
    The rumor is that saws are going to be nerfed soon. The popular reason being the pvpers think they are to strong. Bull. Never see saws used in pvp.
    Do ya' play on Pc? 0.o

I use it exclusively for FY and SW.
    :O

TYGER<-------killin' factless, assumption-based opinions since 82'

Of course they liked it the way it was...

Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    What about the people who paid 3 million scrip to get their "dream SAW"? Now the guns gonna be worth half that, makes you not want to buy anything of value because Trion wants to fix something that isn't broken. Everybody I talk to who plays the game likes the SAW the way it is. No I don't own a SAW but I do own VBI Assault Rifle, are they coming for that too?
    It made the game easy for them. Tell them its time to start using real skill now instead of using an overpowered gun that makes you feel tough. And if you payed 3 million scrip for something, well, thats your own faukt for being silly enough to do that. Thr SAW nerf is fine

Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    That's their own idiocy for paying that much. Just like all the idiots charging 200k for mods... wait until the DLC drops on Tuesday and we start seeing more Tier 3 mods as specials.

Impatience and desperation cause jacked prices, not Trion's fault for everyone's loss.

They need to nerf the guns to bring them in line with the others,so yes nerf them.
    Game tag cogiliz3d
    In game miaa

sounds like a taped message

Quote Originally Posted by divaldo View Post
    They need to nerf the guns to bring them in line with the others,so yes nerf them.
    don't nerf anything or all will be nerfed soon