+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banking

Banking

from what ive seen so far of the game is that regardless of your level any gun can be effective, and also that there are many many unique guns that maybe you would like to hold on to but not always have takin your inventory space.

also since you lose money on death it would be nice to be able to stash some money away in a bank so it cant be touched, maybe to counter that out they could make death more expensive cause really i had no fear of dying in the beta.

either way a bank would definantly be helpfull

Having a container to store currently unwanted weapons or mods would certainly be useful as the inventory space is quite limited.

The lock box in the beta seemed more of a way to buy additional mods than a place to store your kit.

As for storing cash - would there be any penalty for dying if you had next to no cash to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Having a container to store currently unwanted weapons or mods would certainly be useful as the inventory space is quite limited.

The lock box in the beta seemed more of a way to buy additional mods than a place to store your kit.

As for storing cash - would there be any penalty for dying if you had next to no cash to lose?
    You can buy expansions to your inventory, i have seen people with over +100

would there be any penalty for dying if you had next to no cash to lose?
    LoL yea a 2 hour rebirth process

They come to your door, break it down and demand recompense for saving your avatars worthless hide!

Seriously though, I didn't even notice that it took money. I usually died in silly situations, like with the first multi-part optional mission not letting me use the control panel and there being constantly respawning mobs because others -were- able to use the damn thing. Otherwise it was nasty situations of being surrounded (mostly my fault). But I honestly didn't notice being charged. now I know that, I'll be sure to be careful :P

Quote Originally Posted by jam201984 View Post
    LoL yea a 2 hour rebirth process
    Not sure if your serious or what but your never going to run out of money unless you purposely kill yourself.

i did not like how easy it was to jump right back into the mission after you extract your body. I think that the mission should at least restart if all party members go down and extract. I don't understand the concept of all guns being useful at any ego rank. It doesnt really make sense, I thought the idea was to progress through the game in search of better weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by obeyda View Post
    i did not like how easy it was to jump right back into the mission after you extract your body. I think that the mission should at least restart if all party members go down and extract. I don't understand the concept of all guns being useful at any ego rank. It doesnt really make sense, I thought the idea was to progress through the game in search of better weapons.
    This game is to hand-holdy for that to happen. It wouldn't be "Fair and Balanced" to have better weapons than someone ego rank 10 and you are 500. They want them to have a chance, which really doesn't make much sense to me. So why even level at all beyond just completing quests? Nothing is going to change and I think that will be the games death.

No sense of accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShiningLily View Post
    This game is to hand-holdy for that to happen. It wouldn't be "Fair and Balanced" to have better weapons than someone ego rank 10 and you are 500. They want them to have a chance, which really doesn't make much sense to me. So why even level at all beyond just completing quests? Nothing is going to change and I think that will be the games death.

No sense of accomplishment.
    im almost positive i heard a dev in a livestream say that shadow wars will let noob ego ratings and higher ego ratings play together, but the other pvp will not match the 2 together unless your in a party with friends...the only logical reason for that is that there is a difference in weapons ratings to a point where they would split matchmaking...imo atleast

if they added a much steeper money penalty for deaths than money storage would be alot more useful, im not saying thats needed at all its just a point im throwing out, but really i do think death needs a harsher penalty in this game, like make it hurt ur progress to the next ego rating or somthing