+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How many people still play this on 360?

Just wanted to know if there are lots of people online and playing this game still. It's on sale for $19.99 and I might invest in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goreo66 View Post
    Just wanted to know if there are lots of people online and playing this game still. It's on sale for $19.99 and I might invest in it.
    Tons of people dude. Its a great game and its got DLC coming ina few days. Do eeeet

Most Trusted Sellers: Switch3136969, JumpinJewRocket, o Xylie Star o, Fistington, ConcreteSnake, SupaF1y, flavorblisters, DrDoob, MassacreN8, Ms Vicious Fox, RevJaye, DRHONEY, iii Staxx iii, TinnyMoonwalker, hiphop12729, IIXxEvilxXII, Loctyte, OttawaRedBlacks, shadowdjv, wazpac, Wa1martfeet, Hope499, ItalianStyle84, KingPiccolo, BieberYoloSwag, Goldeneye1983, BitterTraaman, freddy koester, TeddyMouse

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianGomez View Post
    Tons of people dude. Its a great game and its got DLC coming ina few days. Do eeeet
    what he said

Jumping on the what they said train
    Server: Xbox NA
    XBL: L Y 586
    PSN: SyaNidal
    IGN: James Sunderland

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Come on in the waters fine...

Just don't complain like the rest lol

Yerp, lots play and haters be hatin'...

here you go mate i recorded this just for you. about 2am in the morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2R_-JMU21k

Lots play and the haters still play lol. Bkacklist out on Tuesday though so I don't know. Im sure I'll still visit from time to time, but September is a rap for this game for me with the release of gtav. Unless they increase the level cap any time soon. Doubtful.
    Clan: 54th Mass
    Clan Postion: Recruiter
    EGO: 5000
    PSN: Cajunboy83
    Xbox 360 GT: PimpinPiranha
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Turantula View Post
    Lots play and the haters still play lol. Bkacklist out on Tuesday though so I don't know. Im sure I'll still visit from time to time, but September is a rap for this game for me with the release of gtav. Unless they increase the level cap any time soon. Doubtful.
    This "level" cap is just the display cap. New pursuits in the dlc means your true ego level can still go up, you will see this on your player hub. With the whole "higher ego gives chance at better rolls" thing it makes no sense to raise the "cap" until the next set of "better rolls" can happen, around 6500-7000 ego I would assume.

To answer the question yup lots of people still play, and with the new choice of region switching folk probably have new characters started on the other server.