+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I'm pretty exited about the Thunder LMG buff :) anyone else feeling similar to this?

A Mag Clip buff and a Fire Rate buff on the Thunder LMG..... sounds like a nice buffed up version of a mazu...maybe. I'm anxious and exited to see the Thunder in action.
    PSN: Catintheoven (NA servers)
    Character Name: Alexis Texas

Nope. I used it, got my LMGs up to like 10 and still didn't find it any good. If you stand still, it could be useful. But given the mechanics of the game, standing still = death. I found the assault rifles to perform much better.

I could live with the low damage on it, but that reload time is just beyond terrible.
    They really need to rework hipfiring in this game, that's all I have to say.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

On this day of Buffing, "Storm" and I will be mowing down targets with reckless abandon!
    So looking forward to that aspect of the patch.

Now if they throw in some Disruptor love at some point..... "Sour Grape" will also be making an appearance.

Leveled almost exclusively on it and still use my legendary LM-43 to this day. I loved it then and I'm gonna love it even harder come tomorrow.

Ain't nothing like hosing down a control point in a Shadow War while overcharge is active with it. And with that 40% increase in RoF and the expanded mag it'll be even better

Quote Originally Posted by ironlungz949 View Post
    A Mag Clip buff and a Fire Rate buff on the Thunder LMG..... sounds like a nice buffed up version of a mazu...maybe. I'm anxious and exited to see the Thunder in action.
    Where did you see this information? I'd like to go check it out, shame they didn't give it a dmg boost. I have two Thunders, and one Rocker I've been holding for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zugo View Post
    ...shame they didn't give it a dmg boost.
    But it is getting a damage boost. The RoF is being increased from 10 to 14, which is 40%. Which means DPS is increased by 40%.

I believe the current damage is like, what 202? If you kept the current RoF of 10 but used a damage increase to match the new DPS it's like raising it's damage to 282.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavadus View Post
    But it is getting a damage boost. The RoF is being increased from 10 to 14, which is 40%. Which means DPS is increased by 40%.

I believe the current damage is like, what 202? If you kept the current RoF of 10 but used a damage increase to match the new DPS it's like raising it's damage to 282.
    I would like to see this equation please
    PSN: Catintheoven (NA servers)
    Character Name: Alexis Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ironlungz949 View Post
    I would like to see this equation please
    1.4x

/10characters

Quote Originally Posted by Cavadus View Post

I get ya, but sometimes you have to struggle to make a shot when things are dieing so fast in these arkfalls. I was hoping for a base damage buff to give the gun a bit more bite against the crit multiplier.

Yeah, I am a bit skeptical that the math works out like that.