+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

bolt action pistols

have made it to round two of patch notes. whats yalls opinon?

Lots of things made it to round two of the patch notes, LOL
    But I am curious about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dude26212 View Post
    have made it to round two of patch notes. whats yalls opinon?
    Saw that too... was wondering the same. There is already a slow firing high damage pistol in game.
    The Magnum. So... yeah.. I got nothing.
    PSN : Dr_Flankinstien
    CLAN: Cerebral Assassinz
    Region : NA (est)

“Check your 6. I'm right behind you."

"MY NAME IS NOT FRANK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flank View Post
    Saw that too... was wondering the same. There is already a slow firing high damage pistol in game.
    The Magnum. So... yeah.. I got nothing.
    Slow firing and sucks. Needs a MUCH higher crit multiplier to make it actually rewarding to use it over just about everything, including BMGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    Slow firing and sucks. Needs a MUCH higher crit multiplier to make it actually rewarding to use it over just about everything, including BMGs.
    Absolutely. It must be for players that have severe arthritis.

"MY NAME IS NOT FRANK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Error404 View Post
    hey i like that gun. its a gun i can actually use against volge. unlike bmgs god these things suck so hard ive only gotten them to lvl 3. anyways mine has a single crit bonuse so with pistols at 20 its got over 1000 dmg at x3 crit without figuring in perks and what not i think. falloff sucks just means you have to stay somewhat close to your target, make use of cover. boom dead, boom dead is how it works on average enemies

hey i like that gun. its a gun i can actually use against volge. unlike bmgs god these things suck so hard ive only gotten them to lvl 3. anyways mine has a single crit bonuse so with pistols at 20 its got over 1000 dmg at x3 crit without figuring in perks and what not i think. falloff sucks just means you have to stay somewhat close to your target, make use of cover. boom dead, boom dead is how it works on average enemies
    In the time you've fired two shots, I've fired upto 10 with a wolfhound or already began the reload cycle of a blaster. And with both the enemy is likely already dead.

You should try WolfHounds and Frc Bull Rush'es. You go for crits, well then Wolfhound with syphon.. volge seem so to have once exsisted where the ER ammo crate and a blue weapon now lay. You are a true man that fishes with one of his bare hands while the other holds a Dr. PEPPER.
    I tip my hat to you, champ. Magnum is painful for me in comparison to the other pistols.

"MY NAME IS NOT FRANK!"

I use a Northstar Flare at present, but only because it is a one shot grenade pistol which recharges my EGO power 10-15% per reload should be a good starting combo for the sword ^~^
    If that didn't kill it, we should probably get to running!

Platform: Xbox 360
    Name In-game: Talon Grey
    Live Tag: LGI Genophage

Quote Originally Posted by FallenParadigm View Post
    I use a Northstar Flare at present, but only because it is a one shot grenade pistol which recharges my EGO power 10-15% per reload should be a good starting combo for the sword ^~^
    Northstars are boss.. especially if they have a nano. Good addition to the Fire of the flare.
    Can see how it benifits ya with the ego roll. Hope ya got a fast mag on it.
    I personally like extended clips on them. Not sure if I'd use it for Volge encounters.

"MY NAME IS NOT FRANK!"