+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wow im loving the new chat system :D and the new shotgun sound :3

and another thing im having issues on the ps3 ware it will time me out or something like that. either than that im having no problems bo bugs no chat bugs or anything like that . also im digging these new voices :3

The voices and chat system make me want to curl up and start sobbing in the corner they are so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by brandileigh View Post
    The voices and chat system make me want to curl up and start sobbing in the corner they are so bad.
    to me its not. i love the chat system ^^. im using a keyboard to chat on the console so im good

How exactly are you going to chat in the middle of a battle with this new window thing blocking everything and stopping what you're doing?

Quote Originally Posted by plebeian27 View Post
    How exactly are you going to chat in the middle of a battle with this new window thing blocking everything and stopping what you're doing?
    That ^^^^

I'm on PC, use Text Chat only. If you are on a keyboard using Text chat, and claim you like this atrocity of a so-called new system, Trion Worlds must love you. No offense, but the new chat system is horrible. How they ever thought it was a good idea to send live is beyond me, and they were told repeatedly on Alpha Server how bad it was.

Quote Originally Posted by plebeian27 View Post
    i press enter on my keyboard

Loving the new chat system? Seriously? What happened to when we could simply press enter on our keyboards and type away with a massive ****ing screen in our faces?

Bring back the old chat/enter mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by alpharougewarx View Post
    i press enter on my keyboard
    ********. I use a keyboard and pressing ENTER gets me nothing.

Y'all whine too much.

Nilxain's Warmaster Guide
    ^^^MUST READ^^^

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/motherlodeskitter2sig3b.jpg
    Siggy done by the ever-talented Ensu

Quote Originally Posted by Dist0rt3d Hum0r View Post
    Loving the new chat system? Seriously? What happened to when we could simply press enter on our keyboards and type away with a massive ****ing screen in our faces?

umm i can still do that O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Dist0rt3d Hum0r View Post

********. I use a keyboard and pressing ENTER gets me nothing.
    Bullcrap if this works normally for consoles and not for PC, I'm gonna...throw an internet fit because Trion obviously doesn't care about me in the first place lol

Quote Originally Posted by alpharougewarx View Post
    umm i can still do that O_O
    Quote Originally Posted by brandileigh View Post
    Bullcrap if this works normally for consoles and not for PC, I'm gonna...throw an internet fit because Trion obviously doesn't care about me in the first place lol
    OP is obviously trolling. The horrible chat system is so bad that its actually caused them to go insane with acceptance.

Y'all whine too much.

Nilxain's Warmaster Guide
    ^^^MUST READ^^^

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv75/locusani/motherlodeskitter2sig3b.jpg
    Siggy done by the ever-talented Ensu