+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A cure

A cure

Does anyone have a cure or some fix to get the paid stuff. I have the arenas and such just not my free race change charge weapons and car and outfit and such. Trion forum rep please answer. Thank you.
    My info is below!

Character Name - Teeva

Have you checked defiance store?

Quote Originally Posted by agiantmudcrab View Post
    Does anyone have a cure?
    Cures! Why my good lad I've a whole gaggle of em!

*Kicks down a stand off his carpet bag and opens the bag which springs up out and side ways and sly ways all manner of promotional banners*

Welcome to Dr. Sang's 'pothecary of Panacea's of Preposterous Proportions!

Now, you my young lad, lemme have a good look at you....

OK, now I'm supposed to say, "Hmm, that's interesting, but... " then you say...

"but what?"

But... you already know what I'm going to tell you.

"I've got the DLC Bug Blues."

Sorry, kid. You got the bug, but it looks like you're waiting for something.

"What?"

Why Dr. Sang's Special Purple Panacea of Preposterous Proportions, of course.

It cures the blues and the red faced angers of the humors of times like these.

It contains 10 parts other games, 2 parts reading the forums for enjoyment, and 1 part alcohol. Though I do have to say that its one whopping part alcohol. I mean, you know what they say: candy's dandy but liquor's quicker. Hehehe.

Now you take this here bottle n down the whole thing in one go! Pinch the nose if ya need. Oh wait, before you do that you'll just need to sign this one tiny buyers agreement.

*unfurls a rolled up parchment that seems to stretch a few miles down the road*

Just sign here and initial there, like a good lad.

My info is below!

Character Name - Teeva

Yes grizzly I checked
    My info is below!

Character Name - Teeva

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    Cures! Why my good lad I've a whole gaggle of em!

*Kicks down a stand off his carpet bag and opens the bag which springs up out and side ways and sly ways all manner of promotional banners*

Welcome to Dr. Sang's 'pothecary of Panacea's of Preposterous Proportions!

Now, you my young lad, lemme have a good look at you....

OK, now I'm supposed to say, "Hmm, that's interesting, but... " then you say...

"but what?"

But... you already know what I'm going to tell you.

"I've got the DLC Bug Blues."

Sorry, kid. You got the bug, but it looks like you're waiting for something.

"What?"

Why Dr. Sang's Special Purple Panacea of Preposterous Proportions, of course.

It cures the blues and the red faced angers of the humors of times like these.

It contains 10 parts other games, 2 parts reading the forums for enjoyment, and 1 part alcohol. Though I do have to say that its one whopping part alcohol. I mean, you know what they say: candy's dandy but liquor's quicker. Hehehe.

Now you take this here bottle n down the whole thing in one go! Pinch the nose if ya need. Oh wait, before you do that you'll just need to sign this one tiny buyers agreement.

*unfurls a rolled up parchment that seems to stretch a few miles down the road*

Just sign here and initial there, like a good lad.

Hahahaha. Impressive.
    Did you do this on the fly?

@OP - A few other ppl seem to be having same problems.
    With so many ppl having the same issue, it'll likely get looked at.
    h31n2 @ PC NA & EU
    CORE | _TeamRamrod_

Quote Originally Posted by agiantmudcrab View Post
    Yes grizzly I checked
    Ok so lets get you back into good humors then.

1. Have you checked your trion account to make sure the DLC has been applied to it in the account history.

If yes, you're boned like a portion of folks are and just need to wait until its sorted out... no big deal really as the roller is crappy, the rest arent really going anywhere.

2. If no, then check your method of how you purchased the dlc(like steam's right clicking the game in library etc) make sure you get the dlc code and apply it, wait a bit and hope you dont have #1 occur. Your truck etc will all be under the claim section of the bits store in game if it works out ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinzlee View Post
    Hahahaha. Impressive.
    Did you do this on the fly?

@OP - A few other ppl seem to be having same problems.
    With so many ppl having the same issue, it'll likely get looked at.
    Well other than a quick copy/paste and word changing of the matrix homage (and secondarily the homage to Willy Wonka), yes :P I was inspired by mix of V for Vendetta, Beetlegeuse, and Supernatural cross roads demons for the rest :P