+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Congrats on the DLC.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue why you would place new content that is IMPOSSIBLE to complete unless you have a small army??? Thought it would be fun to try a dark matter arkfall. Since I was able to do any small arkfall solo I thought this was going to be great instead I get killed in a matter of seconds. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong so I went into cover style attacking and watch at least 5 other people come along and meet the same fate. I didn't even see the arkfall get below 50% before the time ran out. Not sure why you would even place content like this on the map.

Sadly I love this game since it was one of the few games a solo player with some skill could run around just have fun. Now that is no longer true.

you can solo a minor/major arkfall, its just hard to do
    Chuck Bronson
    (PVP - Mephos)

post a video of you doing one of the new dark matter arkfalls solo this is something I simply do not believe

Was just stating it was possible, you wanna group up for arkfalls send me a tell in game, be happy to help
    Chuck Bronson
    (PVP - Mephos)

Clearly you are not reading or just ignoring the point of my post. I don't want to be forced to group up to do open world content. I have no problem doing instances, MAJOR arkfalls, or even sieges with large groups.

Wow just wow..... your trying to play a MMO as a Single-player game. there the problem and if you didnt know what MMO stands for "Massively Multiplayer Online" .. so why in the gods names would you do ANYTHING Solo is beyond me . btw the small army you talking about is called a GROUP

Seriously this game is not meant to be play Solo , so try and group up and play a MMO like a MMO

me and another person just did it just now. it helps that you guard your teammates back,..

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
    Clearly you are not reading or just ignoring the point of my post. I don't want to be forced to group up to do open world content. I have no problem doing instances, MAJOR arkfalls, or even sieges with large groups.
    Arkfalls are group content. Sorry to burst your epistemic bubble. You're either going to need to come to terms with that or just be that little engine that could otherwise. :P

You can also always hope in some future time frame they'll make it easier either by reduction of difficulty or more powerful weapons/skills.

However, you could also already argue that at the very least with the minors, you can do it on your own if you're smart, skilled, geared, etc. Look, we get your angst but there is nothing that will be done otherwise for the time being.

Please ignore this troll. Don't respond just ignore this thread. Complaining about the difficulty of one of the easiest games is just getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
    post a video of you doing one of the new dark matter arkfalls solo this is something I simply do not believe
    Okay so that was not me, but this should still count:

Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)