+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Broke my disc

Broke my disc

I had 15000 on the second to last level of the dlc and I had 8 second left when server lost connection. I took my disc snapped it in half and said **** this game, this always happens to me every time I do good, this was my first time ever going to be getting gold and the servers did this to me, this happened to me 5 times during nim shondu and if they don't fix this I'm not buying another copy.

I know your pain
    XBL TAG: GRIZZLYG0NEWILD

Disc..

i only buy digital games now so wife cant sell em n smoke my games in her blunt

I think you may have anger issues.

Quote Originally Posted by galars389 View Post
    I took my disc snapped it in half and said **** this game, I'm not buying another copy.
    Good.

Min10

Quote Originally Posted by born2beagator View Post
    I think you may have anger issues.
    Not usually but I've been kicked off in times like this over a hundred times and at this point its bull **** and try should fix this or just stop trying cause this game is unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by galars389 View Post
    My usually but I've been kicked off in times like this over a hundred times and at this pointers bull **** and try should fix this or just stop trying cause this game is unplayable
    For you it is.

You have no disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuertey View Post
    For you it is.

You have no disc.
    Hahaha thanks that made my hour

microwave is cooler though
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

I know the pain caused by this game. I'm loving this DLC.. it's like Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot... ... ... you remember how much people loved it... 800 msp for a crap arena that is crap... everyone loved that.

Not only that, my arena is constantly lagging too... I mean, I'm the only one in my arena right? What kind of huge amounts of data are you asking me to get that enemies run through walls, my guns don't switch when I press the button, and my match ends with 6 seconds to go?

Honestly though, I'm glad this game dies for me on the 24th... woot woot Early Access on a certain PC/PS3 cross-compatible MMORPG. ^_^
    GT: xN1Sx Neo Dark
    In Game Characters; Neo Dark, Lili Dark (EU server)

Looking for Respark V, Big Boomer & Assault Carbine.
    ^_^ Got a Pyronova Pro-25Z ^_^.
    I AM NOT A RESELLER. Stuff I buy is for me, or my friend who doesn't use the forums.
    PvP combo; The Bee - Respark, Big Boomer, Grind Fragger (don't run, you'll just die tired)

I ask how much you want because you want a price, and I buy for me so I need to know if my non-million scrip bankroll can cover it.