+ Reply to Thread

How do I get the charge blade?

I have recently bought the Dlc,how do I get the new charge blade?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakracat View Post
    I have recently bought the Dlc,how do I get the new charge blade?
    Complete the Arena missions. That will award you a green con blade and you can buy blue, purple, and ORANGE blades from from the TL faction vendor just outside the Diablo Point Arena.
    Mac - VBI Operative Proud Member of the Friends of Trick Dempsey Association

The few, the proud, the DEFIANT!

It is said that you can get the blade from a locked box. I bought more than 200 boxes of T4 and T3, but did not get the blade.

So I have done some arena missions and bought a blue blade from the vendor.
    Don’t hold me up now,
    I can stand my own ground,
    I don’t need your help now,
    You will let me down, down, down!

Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee

Quote Originally Posted by August Barkley View Post
    It is said that you can get the blade from a locked box. I bought more than 200 boxes of T4 and T3, but did not get the blade.

So I have done some arena missions and bought a blue blade from the vendor.
    I've also heard that we CAN get the blade from a lock box. That's not the same as saying we WILL get it. Probably a very small chance.
    Mac - VBI Operative Proud Member of the Friends of Trick Dempsey Association

The few, the proud, the DEFIANT!

Quote Originally Posted by MacDeath View Post
    Complete the Arena missions. …
    After finishing the Arena mission you can buy a purple blade - ok, maybe you need to do one or two arenas twice to get enough reputation coins, but getting the purple blade is very, very easy (but expensive).

Quote Originally Posted by August Barkley View Post
    Jesus H christ, how long did that take? I mean, I don't know about PC, but the PS3 only lets you stockpile 75 ark code thingies at once, which emans either you paid a heaping pile of bits, or you were farming keys for a very long time.

That's 4800 minimum keys (I don't even think I've seen that many since launch) or bits, totalling a minimum of 46 USD. That's some dedication, you must be rolling in oranges.

Heck, I'm impressed by the shear ammount of time you must have spent just buying them and managing your inventory.

It's nothing to convert your ark salvage into ark keys, thus getting around the 75 key limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Harris View Post
    Jesus H christ, how long did that take? ...
    I had plenty of ark salvage. I exchanged it for the keys. Unnecessary things [and there were many of it], I was immediately sold.
    Don’t hold me up now,
    I can stand my own ground,
    I don’t need your help now,
    You will let me down, down, down!

Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee

i don't have the castithan pack dlc (not sure if it's required or not) but i got a blue castithan charge blade from a t4 lockbox.

i recently got a blue katana as an incursion reward, did not know that was possible !

And yeah, there is a quest line through the arenas that will give you a green blade after you finish it, but the start of it is pretty hidden, not sure i would have found it if a clan mate had not showed me. Plus you will earn some bonus rep as you finish the arena achievements, i know i was trusted by the Thorn Liro after a few hours of grinding the arenas.
    ign: rosetta rubedo ego: 3XXX PC-NA -=The Dawn Breakers=-