+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Defiance is 5 bucks?

Soooo... this is how you guy's solve a problem eh? Maybe, you guy's laid off the wrong people? Seriously is this a kick in the face or a sick joke? I have literally sat in here for almost a week and read as you guy's grasp for everything but actually fixing this crap.? Pathetic. Absolutely p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. "Were looking into blah blah, soon soon soon, Defiance is now 5 bucks". Meanwhile people are plotting your destruction as a Company and some even more. You want us to fight you... don't you? That's the only way any of this makes sense. I hope the community and SONY eat you alive.
    PSN-HAM_Solo_513

Enough with this crap. It happens in everything in life. One week you buy for x amount and next week its cheaper. These kind of posts are really starting to grate on the majority of people here now.

It's been that price for well over a week now. Nothing new there.

Sony can barely wipe it's own backside without a detailed guide.

Anyone who thinks they are going to do anything about what has been said on these forums is either incredibly delusional or taking something far stronger than prescribed medication.

Here is what would happen at Sony HQ...

"Quick, someone said something that can be viewed as false on the Defiance forums"

"Did they really, well let us ..... ooh look, something shiny".

i think he is mad that it went from $60 to$5 in record time lol it IS a little irritating for those of us who payed full price just a few months back.

No the whole point is no more money should be given to them. Why is it so illogical to want answers? To ask questions? I didn't ask you a question in that thread did I? Right.
    PSN-HAM_Solo_513

Really it's not that surprising, or even that fast. I've seen games go Free to play faster.

Honestly though, what ever brings them more customers/players. There's always a chance that this isn't a last second cash grab, and they're trying to get the funds they needs to fix this stuff.
    IGN - Starbat

Now how about answering a question? Oh yeah, you can't answer those can you?
    PSN-HAM_Solo_513

Hmm, I understand games depreciate in value over time and it's completely normal however $60 to $5 is a serious serious bargain in such a short time gap especially! Defiance definitely did not get off to a good start and as we all know during the course its had many problems etc and more to come. It's common with games however many of them are not as worse off. Defiance definitely isn't a big title game therefore it never retained it's value.

You know what I could do with 5 dollars? Buy a drink and some cookies ;}
    GT: TMG Sebastian Now it is: Master Sergeant

Please be sure to check out my Features/bugs/idea suggestion thread i really want the devs to see it, it will make this game EXPLODE, share input too. http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?10888
    EGO RATING:[2600]