+ Reply to Thread

Question about my account.

I've just used my personal email address to register for an Ark Hunter, and input all the codes. However, the email address which is linked to my gamertag is different to my personal email address. So here's what I want to know....

When we start up Defiance on Xbox 360, is it going to ask us to log in with an email and password? (Meaning I can just use my personal one which I registered with).
    Or will it just log you straight in with your gamertag and that email address (Meaning I have to register for another Ark Hunter and do the codes again).

You wont log in like on a comp its auto linked to your gamer tag. You will get a code ingame that you then use to link to your ark hunter here.

What he said.

When you start up it'll tell you to link your console, this will then link you all up regardless of email addresses (:
    Always down for Arkfalls
    Always up for cookies

GT:RobGotBanned | Defiance: Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobGotBanned View Post
    What he said.

When you start up it'll tell you to link your console, this will then link you all up regardless of email addresses (:
    And how will I link it? Thanks btw guys

When the servers come online, you'll go past the "Press start" thing and it'll pop up as a message on screen. There will be a big code on there and it'll tell you to go to www.defiance.com/linked and enter the code. Then wala, insta-link !

EDIT: The back of the booklet says to go to "Account > Link Account" in-game if the code won't show up automatically (:
    Always down for Arkfalls
    Always up for cookies

GT:RobGotBanned | Defiance: Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobGotBanned View Post
    When the servers come online, you'll go past the "Press start" thing and it'll pop up as a message on screen. There will be a big code on there and it'll tell you to go to www.defiance.com/linked and enter the code. Then wala, insta-link !

EDIT: The back of the booklet says to go to "Account > Link Account" in-game if the code won't show up automatically (:
    Ahhh so when I get the code, I just log in to this Ark Hunter account and input the code, easy