+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Last Night was odd......

Last night was very odd on the xbox. There was 3 of my clan members playing last night and we only saw 3 other people on the whole map. Arkfalls / Sieges the same 3 to 5 people. It was like Trion gave us our own server lol Anyone ever have this happen to them? Everything ran smooth, no lag and was glitch free (except being non populated) Have to say as weird as it felt, it was so much fun

Thank you trion
    Never regret getting old. It is a privilege many never have.

I was on for a few hours last night doing Sieges and AFs and I thought it was fun, with only about 4-12 others at each event everyone became more important in trying to finish them. I would take that anytime over having a couple dozen people at each one.
    Ark Hunters Lodge 357

There were some serious connection issues late last night. My guess, you got on after everyone else bailed.
    Finalist #6 on the play your way on the show contest! http://syfy.ly/14H3Y0a
    XBOX 360 I Mr Pain I Defiance MrPain

it was the best time in defiance lol except when doing sieges never got past stage 8, but now im getting kicked off every 15 min got kicked off in 3 different major arkfalls...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSky View Post
    Last night was very odd on the xbox. There was 3 of my clan members playing last night and we only saw 3 other people on the whole map. Arkfalls / Sieges the same 3 to 5 people. It was like Trion gave us our own server lol Anyone ever have this happen to them? Everything ran smooth, no lag and was glitch free (except being non populated) Have to say as weird as it felt, it was so much fun

Thank you trion

first time i have ever seen it where there was only like 6 or 7 people at a dark matter arkfall.

no one at the overpass or coit. no one at iron demon or muir. was like a defiance ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by xilfxlegion View Post
    first time i have ever seen it where there was only like 6 or 7 people at a dark matter arkfall.

no one at the overpass or coit. no one at iron demon or muir. was like a defiance ghost town.
    Noticed it too no worries.....saw like 4 people all night

Yeah, I jumped on around 6PM eastern and was at I.D.R. and there was nobody there. I just figured I was lagging and would download the other people's info in a few seconds... nothing. I warped somewhere else. No one. Whaaaaat? Siege immediately pops up. Run to it... get there a minute after it appears, empty.

So I go stand by 'A' waiting for more to show before I cap it. One lone ranger shows up and immediately starts capping 'A' while shooting at me. Freakin' people. So, we run through two stages before more show up. At the end of stage 8, we had a whopping 13 people. It was awesome though 'cause you can tell who knew what to do and who didn't. It wasn't just stand here, blast that. It gets much better like that.

10 minutes later, Major DM Arkfall. By the end boss, a total of 20 people. The minors were really good too with that few of people, as was the major. Good times. Almost like there was a max of 100 people per shard for 360 players last night. Me likes!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSky View Post

Thank you trion
    I had major issues getting on last night... at one point, I got a message indicating there were 867 ppl waiting to get on the NA server and the wait time was over 19 hours. Was finally able to get on around 11:30pm ET, but by then folks on the east coast may have given up.

I also learned that trying to do a siege with 3 people isn't all that fun...

This has happened to me a couple of times. a few days ago the servers went down for restart at the start of a dark matter arkfall which had about 50 players, when I re-joined after the restart I was the only one at the arkfall. Don't know if anyone has tried to solo a dark matter arkfall but its crazy difficult lol. Unfortunately I ran out of time before I could finish it, would be interesting to see my score.

Quote Originally Posted by Eo Nomine View Post
    I had major issues getting on last night... at one point, I got a message indicating there were 867 ppl waiting to get on the NA server and the wait time was over 19 hours. Was finally able to get on around 11:30pm ET, but by then folks on the east coast may have given up.

I also learned that trying to do a siege with 3 people isn't all that fun...
    try doing it with two ---- one of whom wont revive you when you drop lol