+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Defiance

Defiance

i love gaming, and i do love Defience, maybe more the idea of it rather than the actual product.
    This game is cursed with an endless amount of bugs that i somehow doubt will ever be fixed. it may be just down to poor management and goal setting but this game is slowly dying imo. i am constantly disapointed with this game and trion. Trion needs new leadership that can make sure that they make fixing the game the first priority for the dev team while having artists come up with NEW item designs rather than reskinning old design and then claiming they are new and charging obscene amounts for them. This game has so much potential to become an amazing sci-fi mmorpg but at the moment it can barely stand on its own legs.
    Trion need to get it together, fix bugs, design NEW items, and for the love of god put the gun on the raptor, it is slow, weak and just down right terrrible

and when the division comes out may we have mercy on defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    i love gaming, and i do love Defience, maybe more the idea of it rather than the actual product.
    This game is cursed with an endless amount of bugs that i somehow doubt will ever be fixed. it may be just down to poor management and goal setting but this game is slowly dying imo. i am constantly disapointed with this game and trion. Trion needs new leadership that can make sure that they make fixing the game the first priority for the dev team while having artists come up with NEW item designs rather than reskinning old design and then claiming they are new and charging obscene amounts for them. This game has so much potential to become an amazing sci-fi mmorpg but at the moment it can barely stand on its own legs.
    Trion need to get it together, fix bugs, design NEW items, and for the love of god put the gun on the raptor, it is slow, weak and just down right terrrible
    You know what...I Agree with everything you just said!!!

Except for the turrets on the Raptor, lol...The last thing we need is some bunch of lunatics driving round an Arkfall or a Siege with a turret gun blazing everything in sight and spoiling it for the rest of us (And believe me, someone would do it every single time).

Apart from that, nice post...
    In Game - WR41TH
    Xbox Live - XX WR41TH XX
    Clan - Wandering Nomads (Founder)
    Region - UK
    "I've played a total of one whole night, since launch, without multiple disconnection issues - Here's the deal - There's lots of other games out there to play now so I'll carry on playing most nights, as I do now, but the first time I get disconnected, I'm off to play something else - How's that for you Trion."

"My heart might not be pure - but at least it's in the right place!"
    "Aum shivaya vashi"

trion really need to step it up or this game will be dead within a year

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    and when the division comes out may we have mercy on defiance
    Can't wait for Division to come out, also liking what I've seen from Destiny so far. Either way once one of those comes out I will give Defiance the burial it so richly deserves
    GT: d4RK FaLLen

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

Quote Originally Posted by 0_d4RK_FaLLen View Post
    ...also liking what I've seen from Destiny so far. Either way once one of those comes out I will give Defiance the burial it so richly deserves
    I think Halo is the single most overrated gaming franchise in history. Having said that, I have no interest in Destiny whatsoever.

Tuesday Diablo 3 is released for consoles, who in their right mind would want to play this anymore? Just think if you bought the game today and you can't play, told there is no estimated down time and that you''ll get no compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by TAG View Post
    Tuesday Diablo 3 is released for consoles, who in their right mind would want to play this anymore? Just think if you bought the game today and you can't play, told there is no estimated down time and that you''ll get no compensation.

Diablo 3 has been widely regarded as a huge failure for the franchise. Nobody should feel the least bit threatened.

Quote Originally Posted by carpesangrea View Post
    Diablo 3 has been widely regarded as a huge failure for the franchise. Nobody should feel the least bit threatened.
    D3 is a good game, the new gen gamers expect the world and will cry when they don't get it...
    Chuck Bronson
    (PVP - Mephos)