+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Have the $150 Ultimate Edition Preordered with Gamestop - Cant play, But Steam can?

So I have the $150 version coming tomorrow. Everyone in My guild can Play now, due to buying it on Steam, But the guy who spends the extra 90$ Gets screwed out of a night of gaming?

steam player cant play through steam, they just play with the official launcher in your account

More of a question for GameStop and the people who handle their distribution.

Edit, and yes, what Dark said. I got my CD key from Steam, and used it to enter on Trion's site. From my account page at trionworlds, I downloaded the patcher and game, not Steam itself.

They still were able to get into the Game, I have Guildies playing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphonic View Post
    So I have the $150 version coming tomorrow. Everyone in My guild can Play now, due to buying it on Steam, But the guy who spends the extra 90$ Gets screwed out of a night of gaming?
    Just chill dude, release isn't until the 2nd officially, servers are on but its a draw back getting the physical version. I'm getting UE on second, don't rage in jealousy

Ye gods.. this has been answered so many times already....

The servers are open because they're doing last minute bug fixes, etc... before launch in 4.5 hours. The folks that have keys (mostly digital) are basically guinea pigs of a sort, because Trion needs to have some folks online in order to verify what has been fixed and what still needs to be addressed.

*plays violin*

I'm going to have to agree with this. No where on gamestop.com did it say ultimate edition: pay more to be the last one playing! A set release date is made so everyone can start at the same time. This is unfair I payed that much more to get screwed by this company

It's an mmo why people are buying retail disc makes no since to me...

It's going to be hilarious if they reset the servers at 12:01a...just sayin...would be funny