Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Alert: Removing Mod Hoards

Update 9/10/13 - 3PM PDT: Any player who has previously purchased a Mod Hoard Lockbox has been given a Tier 4 Lockbox for each purchased Mod Hoard Lockbox, available in your claim window.

IE: If you bought five Mod Hoard Lockboxes, you'll be able to claim five Tier 4 Lockboxes.

~ Morgana

My fellow ark hunters,

We are aware that the “Mod Hoard” available at lock box vendors is underwhelming to say the least. We will be removing this item with the next patch. Our apologies will take the form of Tier 4 lock boxes given to those who purchased these rather unpleasant items. The “Mod Hoard” was not intended for public consumption.

I’d like to call your attention to the mod vendors present around the bay which now carry uncommon synergy mods for most weapon types. Each vendor specializes in only a select set of weapon types, so keep an eye out for new vendors. The synergies you seek may be found there... for a price.

Good hunting.

thank you
    what about the mods for prepared bmg's, is their going to be prepared bmgs?
    and scavenger snipers
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

I have only bought a few of these "hoards" with resources, due to the sour taste they left.
    Figured 1rst time was just bad luck. However I saw a pattern forming after a few more.
    Are there any stipulations that apply to being compensated?
    How will I know if I am reimbursed?

Could I possibly get 3, tier 3 boxes instead of a tier 4?
    (This 1^^^ is just me being silly ^^^, unless it is a viable option)
    PSN : Dr_Flankinstien
    CLAN: Cerebral Assassinz
    Region : NA (est)

“Check your 6. I'm right behind you."

"MY NAME IS NOT FRANK!"

Thank you so much those boxes were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by TrickDempsey View Post
    My fellow ark hunters,

We are aware that the “Mod Hoard” available at lock box vendors is underwhelming to say the least. We will be removing this item with the next patch. Our apologies will take the form of Tier 4 lock boxes given to those who purchased these rather unpleasant items. The “Mod Hoard” was not intended for public consumption.

I’d like to call your attention to the mod vendors present around the bay which now carry uncommon synergy mods for most weapon types. Each vendor specializes in only a select set of weapon types, so keep an eye out for new vendors. The synergies you seek may be found there... for a price.

Good hunting.
    Hallelujah!!!!!! The Dev/Gods are listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if it took them this long to hear our prayers and cries since before the DLC, they heard us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are even rewarding the poor souls that succumbed to this horror!!!!!! Hooray for the Trion Dev/Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good move. Hopefully we see some more simple things like this that need fixed or that need to be added in. Such as...

Orange BMGs missing a stat
    Purples in Von Bach Faction Vendor not getting 10% Damage Buff
    Blue, Purple, Orange Volge Battle Rifle LMGs being available
    VOT Auto Bolters from Soleptor Vendor being added to normal loot pool

Could list many more... just some examples
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data

Trick wins the internet
    IGN: BillyGuile
    "That is, if the game is actually functioning as it should."
    *Disclaimer*: "game" is a subjective term that does not refer to, or can be attached to any product designated as one designed or influenced by "a company". "functioning" is an abstract term used under the assumption and conclusion of the "reader" and not to be taken and announced as the "writer's" definition. Relation to any event, activity, result, thought process, is entirely coincidental. C. 2013

Good move. Appreciated.

What do you mean by "not intended for public consumption?" Sounds like a lame excuse. Of course it was intended for public consumption. You can't code something like that into a DLC, run it on the test servers, let it go all the way through to "public consumption," then backtrack on it. The fact that you put man hours into writing it into the code tells us a lot. Just man up and say "we screwed up that idea." There's no shame in admitting when you're wrong. It just makes it look worse when you make up a lame excuse.
    PSN: JustifiedByFayth
    NA Server- Pacific Time

So, you're going to reimburse the players that purchased it with tier 4 lockboxes but those of us that actually spent 1000 rep and 500k scrip on an orange charge blade a SOL, right? just like when you awarded playstation users boosts despite xbox and pc players facing issues a well. This is just lovely.
    It's almost like you're trying to piss us off off and get us to quit.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall