+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just pulled my second orange from a siege

42,000 points, wave 8 in the bathhouse. I got this...

VOT Surge Bolter
    Ego: 4226
    Grenadier
    Radiation
    Mastery: just pulled
    -0.10 Recoil
    15% Grenade on kill
    +8 Mag
    That's right, double grenadier

This just after I paid an electric VBI AR and a VBI SMG for my other orange surge bolter
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by JxSiN View Post
    42,000 points, wave 8 in the bathhouse. I got this...

VOT Surge Bolter
    Ego: 4226
    Grenadier
    Radiation
    Mastery: just pulled
    -0.10 Recoil
    15% Grenade on kill
    +8 Mag
    That's right, double grenadier

This just after I paid an electric VBI AR and a VBI SMG for my other orange surge bolter
    What a nice rifle until they **** grenadier up...lol

Very nice pull bro, I just finished my 20th one. No orange, bunch of purps though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianflipside View Post
    What a nice rifle until they **** grenadier up...lol
    Hopefully what they said in the livestream will hold true that they will revamp the grenadier synergy to fit with the new grenade system

Anyway, I am in the process of mastering both Surge Bolters right now and one will be up for trade soon. Probably this one since I paid the equivalent of my left nut for the other (and have been after the other one for over a week)
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

Hopefully what they said in the livestream will hold true that they will revamp the grenadier synergy to fit with the new grenade system

Anyway, I am in the process of mastering both Surge Bolters right now and one will be up for trade soon. Probably this one since I paid the equivalent of my left nut for the other (and have been after the other one for over a week)
    lol... I hear ya

hit me up with the other 1 when ur ready to trade it ive got a bunch of stuff ive sat on long enough

radiation double grenadier.... I would kill to pull that from an arkfall or siege or lockbox or anywhere!!!

I love the weapon brother - but what Brian says is true - the mere fact that they didn't think about the affect of their ridiculous grenade change on the grenadier synergy and grenade rolls says they WILL be destroying these weapons; in spite of their talk of looking into it....LOL **Sigh**

But hey, at least you don't have a collection of double grenadier weapons................
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Quote Originally Posted by Overtkill21 View Post
    I love the weapon brother - but what Brian says is true - the mere fact that they didn't think about the affect of their ridiculous grenade change on the grenadier synergy and grenade rolls says they WILL be destroying these weapons; in spite of their talk of looking into it....LOL **Sigh**

But hey, at least your don't have a collection of double grenadier weapons................
    I'm not sure about that. The way they were talking on the live stream indicates they are really taking grenadier and grenade refresh rolls under consideration. I don't think it is going to be destroyed
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

You tradin one of those surge bolters? check out my oranges and see if u wanna make a deal
    Check out my oranges!
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...nges-for-Trade!!

Need Mods?
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...80#post1252080

PSN:Megaphone317
    Yo Mega & Pip- Leaders of the Assault & Battery Mob!