+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Can you people never stop whining about weapons? I don't use a surge bolter; I don't even have one. However, it's threads like these that encourages devs to nerf the crap out of every single weapon in this game. I was in a match last night with some people using these surge bolters. I laughed. They run around cloaked while charging and I can see them. It takes them 3-4 shots to kill me. It takes me 1 shot with my courier to kill them. I would rather be in a map full of people using the bolters vs maps full of immunizers.

Also I agree with Notturno about the canker. Invaders are just as bad.
    PSN: JustifiedByFayth
    NA Server- Pacific Time

HAHAH this Thread says exactly what i was thinking... but the Point is not the weapon itselfe... ist the Player...
    Ist always the same... ppl who catualy cant compete in a proper way with others will always get the weapons that are foolproof and take the least to get what they want... -> its all about attitude.

And attitude is the main Problem... for me... i wouldnt never Team up with other "pvpers" since i dont want to be in a "PRO" Team that wins every single game way tooooooo high... im running around allone most of the time... not even trying to get serious... not using any fool proof weapons because im so boored of thos Mainstream pu ss y s that jumping around like rabits with snipers inside the bu tt..

Where is the competition???? I can be on the top if i want in almost every game... but sorry not for the Price of beeing a total ****** and doin the same **** every other does.... i want fun and does not involve mast-urbating because of high score numbers because i use something with what my grandma yould have won... thats pathetic...

its realy more fun running around with a Volge Rifle or a Charge Blade and Slaughter thos Kids that think they are SOOOO Pro with a knife by surprise and laugh my a s s off then doing the same crap "they" do...

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Pestsepsis View Post
    HAHAH this Thread says exactly what i was thinking... but the Point is not the weapon itselfe... ist the Player...
    Ist always the same... ppl who catualy cant compete in a proper way with others will always get the weapons that are foolproof and take the least to get what they want... -> its all about attitude.

And attitude is the main Problem... for me... i wouldnt never Team up with other "pvpers" since i dont want to be in a "PRO" Team that wins every single game way tooooooo high... im running around allone most of the time... not even trying to get serious... not using any fool proof weapons because im so boored of thos Mainstream pu ss y s that jumping around like rabits with snipers inside the bu tt..

Where is the competition???? I can be on the top if i want in almost every game... but sorry not for the Price of beeing a total ****** and doin the same **** every other does.... i want fun and does not involve mast-urbating because of high score numbers because i use something with what my grandma yould have won... thats pathetic...

its realy more fun running around with a Volge Rifle or a Charge Blade and Slaughter thos Kids that think they are SOOOO Pro with a knife by surprise and laugh my a s s off then doing the same crap "they" do...

my 2 cents
    Ummmm, are we on the same page here, you lost me at rabits with snipers inside the bu** and knife by surprise. Are you even talking about Defiance pvp here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pestsepsis View Post

So, what you're saying is the only way you can be on top of the leader board is by using the same "fool proof" weapons? That's sad. I've been on top a lot of times without using the auto-aim or "fool proof" weapons.
    NA Server- Pacific Time

Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    However, it's threads like these that encourages devs to nerf the crap out of every single weapon in this game.
    I don't think the Devs really take these as anything more than frustration relief. People need to have a relief valve when they get beat. Some of us go do other things (I mowed the lawn after receiving my 3/7 kdr spanking by Zalifax), others come to the forums.

As for Cankers, meh, their counter is so simple that anyone who recognizes them takes almost no damage. It's always funny to use one on someone who doesn't roll and watch them run off and die. But overall, I see SMGs and Grind Fraggers as far more useful close range tools.

Back on the topic though, Surge Bolter is basically Courier bait and I welcome them open armed.

i known what op meant with his post but some if what he said didnt make sense

So, what you're saying is the only way you can be on top of the leader board is by using the same "fool proof" weapons? That's sad. I've been on top a lot of times without using the auto-aim or "fool proof" weapons.
    some people just dont get it Justified. In the end every weapon class has a op weapon or two that profit from different perk load outs. these guys are just to lazy to try everything out and test new things so they switch to the thing that kills them most in pvp.
    Obviously every bullet from every gun in the game should hit with exactly the same amount of damage and be exactly as hard to fire as the next weapon. That would be really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Conneri View Post
    I don't think the Devs really take these as anything more than frustration relief.
    If that were the case, the shotguns wouldn't have been nerfed a month into the launch. It's always threads like these that can snowball out of control. What's worse is that it gives Trion the ideas that the weapons all should be "tuned to be in line" with other weapons. This created the nerf snowball we're all now experiencing. People should have just shut up from the beginning and enjoyed the differences in weapons.
    NA Server- Pacific Time

Quote Originally Posted by Slop View Post
    some people just dont get it Justified. In the end every weapon class has a op weapon or two that profit from different perk load outs. these guys are just to lazy to try everything out and test new things so they switch to the thing that kills them most in pvp.
    QFT. It's always these same people who want every single weapon nerfed so they can't be killed.

Also to those people who don't like to PVP, no one is forcing you to queue up. No one is holding a gun to your head for you to complete the weekly or daily contracts. If you have some personal need to do so (OCD), you might consider some therapy for your need to have them completed, even if you don't like doing it.
    NA Server- Pacific Time

No, my Point is a Little diffrent.

A serious pvper with honor and attitude would never use a foolproof weapon. nor a weapon that 99% of the playerbase is running around with just be a "lookalike PRO"

Thats why i say: I never will get serious in ShadowWar and do my best aslong as most of the Players are using noob guns and pretend they are PRO... if i would see any competition i would Change my playstile.. but thats rarely the case since i see only bunnyhopers, bugtrowers and noobsnipers...

You dont Need to use "foolproof" weapons to be on top

i rather troll around and have fun, then break me a leg to Show all those noobs that i could be better - thats too booring for me

my 2 cents