+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One of my legendary Surge Bolters for trade

As the title says, I am keeping one and trading one. Want to see what offers I get and the best offer gets that one and the other goes into my inventory for personal use. I already have one incredible offer but wanted to post this up because I know that these things are sought after.

Only 1 of the 2 will be traded. Please post offers here or PM me (have stats ready). I do not want to play window tag as I have better things to do now days than sit around for 30 minutes in a trade window. Thanks

Both have tier 2 mods I used for the purposes of leveling

Surge Bolter #1
    Ego: 3117
    Rolling Thunder
    Radiation
    Mastery: +10% DMG from last shot in clip
    x1.03 Fire Rate
    10% Ego power recharge on full reload
    +8 Mag

Surge Bolter #2
    Ego: 4226
    Grenadier
    Radiation
    Mastery: x1.10 Crit
    -0.10 Recoil
    15% Grenade recharge on kill
    +8 Mag

Thanks for your interest. Let me say again, please post offer on here or in a PM. If you throw up an unsolicited trade window I will not respond

EDIT: I am more than happy to look at items in game as long as I have an idea of what I am expecting to see. The not being in a trade window for 30 minutes comment was more directed towards not telling me any specific items and then be shown a window full of rocket launchers and what not. I wanted to clear that up. So if you don't want to list every single stat and would rather show me in game, as long as you tell me what the trade is and I am interested, I am more than happy to look at the items in game. Sorry for any confusion
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

I'll offer you this for 3117 Ego bolter

Frc Assault Carbine

Ego: 3077
    Nano: Syphon
    Syn: Survivalist
    o/o/o/o
    External Recoil, Ionic Barrel, High Cap, Stab Sight
    Stats:
    Mastery Bonus: 6% self revive recharge on kill
    1.25 Melee Dmg
    1.10 Mag
    15% grenade recharge on kill
    1.25 Mag

I can throw in scrip or more items if need be

lol if Creeper is throwing that scrip around no one stands a chance. I was playing around with a blue one of these things and coming from someone who hates sniper rifles they kick ***.

I'll give my surge bolter for ur rolling thunder bolter

Ego 2385
    No nano
    Syn cannoneer
    0/0/0/0 recoil stock, crit barrel,no clip mod,-.30 scope, all cannoneer
    Mastery. x1.10 crit muti
    -.10 recoil, 25% stowed weapon....., +8 mag
    Melee syphon

Finding a converter a proven to be difficult, even without a nano this thing is a beast. I said I'd never trade this except for another one with good syn, and true nano. With mine being modded it fills like a even trade. I might add some script if it helps the deal

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    lol if Creeper is throwing that scrip around no one stands a chance. I was playing around with a blue one of these things and coming from someone who hates sniper rifles they kick ***.

Good offers so far. I have a few offers from PMs and PSN messages I need to check in to later today after I hopefully get some sleep (insomnia is a female dog!)

Keep those offers coming, I will say from using these that the surge bolter is definitely my second favorite weapon, the VBI AR is my first. But this thing is definitely giving the VBI a run for its money. If you haven't used a surge bolter yet, do it!
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

I still have a few offers to look at today, but so far the most intriguing one that I have had is a fire FRC Assault Carbine, an electric Thunder, and a Radiation Cyclone. I will be getting online in a few to take a look at a few more offers. Thanks everyone who has made offers so far.
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

u traded it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ulquiorra72 View Post
    u traded it yet?
    Not yet, still have some people interested that I told that I would look at their offers, including yours. I jumped online for a bit, but after a hardfreeze I decided I needed to go ahead and get a headstart on some real life stuff I have got to get done this week. Hopefully I will be back online soon.
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

alright let me know