+ Reply to Thread

What am I supposed to do?

Ok, haven't played for a while not that it makes any difference but loaded and patched the game today, first time since before the dlc came out.
    Knew that they were nerfing the Saw but go to aim and no bloody sight. I go through my weapons and its the same for another 16 guns.

Soo, what am I supposed to do, theres no option to mod them only to break down to resources.

id just hit everything with my elbow it does a lot of damage ingame

Well the dearest captain would call me a dult headed boob but Im not fully understanding your issue. Does your gun already have a scope mod on it, is it a scope mod that does not change the default scope (with many non sniper weapons this is simply a slight zoom) or do you need to unlock a scoped mod slot. based on your prestege i find it hard to believe that any of this is the issue but in my years ive found many proplems have been solved by essentially asking is it plugged in

All mod slots have been opened and have mods equipped but when I go to aim there is no scope.
    I've seen another thread and by the looks if it they have done away with some scopes. The problem is that I will have to do away with the gun or the other mods.

Assault scope maybe? Like on the AR,SMGs and LMGs?
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8257141&dateline=1378  922301
    Mr Badger
    GT: oh0neybadgero
    NA Server

This has been coming for awhile, you shoudlve known about it...

Some scopes dont have a "Scope Zoom" anymore. its now Defiance's version of "Iron Sights"... You still get the mod bonus, i think its Assault and definitely the Stabilization Scope, that are now "Iron sights".
    (360/NA) GT: Chevota 85

Quote Originally Posted by Chevota View Post
    This has been coming for awhile, you shoudlve known about it...

Some scopes dont have a "Scope Zoom" anymore. its now Defiance's version of "Iron Sights"... You still get the mod bonus, i think its Assault and definitely the Stabilization Scope, that are now "Iron sights".
    OP said he had not been playing for awhile and perhaps didn't know that change was coming. I don't think anyone could have foreseen that this would really mess with the weapons that much so they can't now add a new scope to replace the lost one AND would have to choose to scrap the weapon to get the mods or scrap the mods to be able to start all over at modding the weapon.

In fact, it can be assumed that a lot of people were totally unaware the sights would be gone at all, since Trion hasn't really been proactive in announcing in game that changes are coming--still nobody, and probably not even Trion knew it would make it impossible to add a new sight. It makes no sense to make it so that slot cannot be used just because the sight got removed.

I miss my assault scope reticule too...