+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Punisher Illinois Blue's Avatar
    Chicago, San fransico, anywhere my work takes me.

Syphon weapon mods

I have asked players in the game if their any Spyhon weapon mods for Charge sniper rifles, magnums, LMGs and so on and I get no answer. I want to know where I quest or buy these type of mods because to me Syphon is the most useful.

Side question: where do I quest or buy Purple grade VOT Disruptor or Vulge Disruptor?
    “He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.” Leonardo da Vinci

"My family died in a Mob hit, I should have died too but I lived, now it's their turn to die."

SOH MIA

My name is Punisher IllinoisBlue on the NA XBOX server. If you have my gun listed above please contact me their!!!

Thank you, the answers that I have received have been just as useful as the answers from the players in the game it self. :/

"My family died in a Mob hit, I should have died too but I lived, now it's their turn to die."

SOH MIA

My name is Punisher IllinoisBlue on the NA XBOX server. If you have my gun listed above please contact me their!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher Illinois Blue View Post
    Thank you, the answers that I have received have been just as useful as the answers from the players in the game it self. :/
    I always get purple vot disruptors from arkfalls and seiges and don't remember if you can find them. As for volge weapons, I think the green one from doing the seige side mission is the only one currently in game.

There are no charge specific mods. the mods for that gun type do work for it but nothing affects the charge rate as far as I know.
    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL (forum page)
    (Dawn Patrol Recruitment page)

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

(For Attica Nightwing character) Defiance Clan: Dark Knight Patrol (NA)
    [Auxiliary comrades and compatriots of Dawn Patrol]
    {Clan Founder}
    List of Forum Guides gathered and compiled by Jxsin

What Batman said above ^^^ ..

Also if you are asking if Syphon has a converter mag like fire or rafiation..
    No.. it does not.. you can also have a better chance of getting weapon drops with SYPHON by killing enemies that will most likely use that weapon/nano.. in this case.. Dark Matter would be a good bet.. so kill dark matter in san fran.
    Good luck.
    Doctor Flankinstien

PSN : Dr_Flankinstien
    Region : NA (est)

“Check your 6. I'm right behind you."

Quote Originally Posted by Flank View Post
    What Batman said above ^^^ ..

Also if you are asking if Syphon has a converter mag like fire or rafiation..
    No.. it does not.. you can also have a better chance of getting weapon drops with SYPHON by killing enemies that will most likely use that weapon/nano.. in this case.. Dark Matter would be a good bet.. so kill dark matter in san fran.
    Good luck.
    Thank you both for replying. Its a jip that their is no Syphon mag I can use to customize weapons but its nice to know that you get a specific weapon elemental type depending on the enemy that uses it. I was tempted to buy the defiance guru guide to Defiance the game but I just am not sure if its a scam or for real. If it was real you'd think it would be something you can buy at gamestop or bestbuy.

SOH MIA

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher Illinois Blue View Post
    Thank you both for replying. Its a jip that their is no Syphon mag I can use to customize weapons but its nice to know that you get a specific weapon elemental type depending on the enemy that uses it. I was tempted to buy the defiance guru guide to Defiance the game but I just am not sure if its a scam or for real. If it was real you'd think it would be something you can buy at gamestop or bestbuy.
    I beleive it is a scam. A friend bought it and it is just info taken from the game itself as well as from the Defiance wiki, according to him.

My advice is use the link at the bottom of my sig, and if you need more help about a specific subject Pm the maker of that subject's guid in the list. Most will happily help and if it is something that should be in their guide but isn't, they will update the guide for us too.

Btw as far as your thread goes, don't get mad if there is no response for the first hour. Just make another simple post in the thread to bump it. It sometimes takes awhile for us helpful folk to find the stuff that isn't whinny crap.
    Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL (forum page)
    (Dawn Patrol Recruitment page)

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

(For Attica Nightwing character) Defiance Clan: Dark Knight Patrol (NA)
    [Auxiliary comrades and compatriots of Dawn Patrol]
    {Clan Founder}
    List of Forum Guides gathered and compiled by Jxsin