+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

EPIC fail on the 8AM launch

how is it that some people can play yet others can't? All i'm getting is game has not been launched yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKREAPER ID View Post
    how is it that some people can play yet others can't? All i'm getting is game has not been launched yet?
    Dunno I'm tempted to go to cex and get 25 quid for it. Though I do seem to remember ff11 had this issue so wouldn't surprise me if is microsofts fault .

I still can't join to the game wia Xbox.... :-/

Bro, read the other 4 million threads on this, yeah its not up yet but give it time. I'm going to guess your new to MMO/Online only games?
    I dont wear the beard, the beard wears me.

I'm starting to get a little tired of these threads, mmo's always experience launch issues, its pretty much a characteristic of the genre. If you cant wait a few hours to let the devs get the game up and running then honestly you're probably too immature to be playing a mature rated game. Defiance is a groundbreaking game to be released on the xbox, nothing like it has been attempted before, just think - 10,000+ people on ONE server, combined with the 360's decade old hardware, you should be greatful that they even managed to successfully develop the game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by leebar View Post
    I'm starting to get a little tired of these threads, mmo's always experience launch issues, its pretty much a characteristic of the genre. If you cant wait a few hours to let the devs get the game up and running then honestly you're probably too immature to be playing a mature rated game. Defiance is a groundbreaking game to be released on the xbox, nothing like it has been attempted before, just think - 10,000+ people on ONE server, combined with the 360's decade old hardware, you should be greatful that they even managed to successfully develop the game at all.
    Well said sir *claps*
    I dont wear the beard, the beard wears me.

8am eastern USA ....it's 620 now....still have an hour and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKREAPER ID View Post
    Could it be connection speed? Others ping is getting through while others aren't. Reminds me of trying to order stuff online the day it's released when there's hype.

Quote Originally Posted by leebar View Post
    I'm getting a little bit tired of people who are all high and mighty talking down to people who have issues. Yes it's annoying yes it's to be expected still doesn't change the fact.

If you can play the game then good for you. You should know that on day one of a launch the forum is a no go zone for useful info , and your dumb if you think differently.

The minority of folks that can't play have nothing better to do, if we had we wouldn't be playing the game even if we could get on. So what do we do. Well like all people hiding behind a curtain of anonymity we whine and cry, deal with it

I have the best bt has to offer and im not one yet