+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trions Idea of a fun game to play.

As of right now your game Defiance is officially worth less than a free to play game. Since your company has proven beyond a shadow of doubt with this latest up and coming hot fix, that Trion only knows how to “Nerf” things in to the ground. Any one with haft a brain would simply make the 12 second invulnerability perk combo not stack. But instead you would rather destroy builds all together. As of 7 P.M. 09/27/2013 I formally quite. If this is how Trion intends to make games I look forward to watching you go in history was one of the worst game make’s just like blizzard and so many other and I hope you in joy having a game that people try only to quite shortly after. Trion rather than fixing actual bugs you have become the ultimate bug in the game.

I understand the feeling, I still have the standpoint where you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. They aren't doing a good job, but they aren't the worst on the block either.

Defiance has strong points, it certainly has fail points, I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt, though. I am confident they can overcome the technical issues.

Just give it a break and come back at a later date, it's B2P, the DLC paid content isn't noteworthy, so if you come back in a year or so, you can check it out.
    Signed off. See you with the next DLC.

"I understand the feeling, I still have the standpoint where you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs."

This is so true I been working on making omelets and I suck at COOKING but I good at spending money on food.

Quote Originally Posted by hey u View Post
    This is so true I been working on making omelets and I suck at COOKING but I good at spending money on food.
    Well it's a guestimate. DLC2 is still on the shelves with no release date and Season 2 starts in June. That's around 9 months away. Give it 3 months of leeway and it might turn up nicely a year from now.

Not to mention the start of Season 2 should see a new player influx as well.

He already paid for the game, aint gonna lose anything to take a peek.

'Haft a brain'.....?

Orphyn - Human Outlaw - Lunachick Extraordinaire
    "Static in my head, Lines blur red, Got my mind made up and my trigger finger ready to blow."
    PC User

Well on my end looks like Trion worked overboard to work on the Das Boot from servers. Well last night I got booted from servers/arkfalls a few times to many but not nearly as bad as the past few weeks. I read Trion had some team working the booting and they are helping.

Last night I saw most people on in while at falls and in the world so that my guess why I got booted so much. My other guess is sooo many people on arkfalls and people stay clear of San Fran area with so many more people up in the first area. Co-op is next to dead so it all people normally playing Defiance in the first part of the map non San Francisco area.

I have always thought that maybe may be a reason why I get booted as well but just my thought

Quote Originally Posted by SiN View Post
    'Haft a brain'.....?
    Coming back to Defiance around Season 2 (this game is B2P) I actually consider a no-brainer.

Imho the game isn't that bad that you should leave permanently. Just pop back in later.

Having it the way it is with stacking all these buffs makes Defiance into something I like to call 'Super Smash Bros: 3rd Person Shooter'. Where only the Big Hits Matter.

Now with it being changed it will be more of a Clean Shot Shooter and less of an Arcade Shooter. It still is a Arcade Shooter in a lot of ways but the scale has tipped to the other side to make it somewhat less of being that. Defiance is too much of a Arcade shooter and taking steps to tone that down is a good thing for the game imo.

The less corky this game plays the better.

I think the word is "quit".

Quote Originally Posted by TE5LA View Post
    I think the word is "quit".
    The OP is missing QUITE a few words altogether... They're probably missing their marbles as well.