+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steam Defiance Season Pass Discount

So we reached bonus 3 and we all got our goodies, even saw the season pass was discounted but now when I view steam it gives me full price, was it only pre release that the discount applied or all time?

pre-release offer only imo. Sorry

Based on what I saw on Steam, the Season-Pass Discount was a limited time offer. However I would recommend talking to a Steam CSR about that as the Tier 3 Steam perks are advertized without a time limiter.

Twas a con tbh. There was no mention of Discount for PRE order of DLC season pass. Id do as suggested by Shadewolfe and talk to csr about it.
    shaa ninánóh'aah
    Yé'iitsoh jinínáá léi'
    ninánóh'aah

Yeha-Noha

Not to mention the timer for the promotional period was off by 6-8 hours. All that time just poofed as soon as the client download went live on Steam. I opened a ticket about it.

I literally decided to splurge on the season pass this afternoon, glad I did before it was too late. Thought about it for a sec or two.

It doesn't even state anywhere about it being time limited, hopefully it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Kettlewell View Post
    It doesn't even state anywhere about it being time limited, hopefully it's a bug.
    Doubt it. Just misinformation. Happens quite a lot on Steam, and it's not entirely Valve's fault. Like the whole War Z fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Philote View Post
    Doubt it. Just misinformation. Happens quite a lot on Steam, and it's not entirely Valve's fault. Like the whole War Z fiasco.
    This is an exclusive Steam promotion, not even done on Trion purchases. So one would think that Steam would be at fault here.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
    This is an exclusive Steam promotion, not even done on Trion purchases. So one would think that Steam would be at fault here.
    Yeah, I guess so. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt when I said that, but it seems they were fully in charge of that.