+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: defiance map

defiance map

Anyone know if there is a detailed map of Defiance on the net?

Me and my friends got discussing the size of the map and we have no reference to it.

Any suggestions?

Also you get one in box?

I've ordered mine through Amazon weeks ago so yeah you guessed it, I'm still waiting for my copy!

Loves his girls and loves his gadgets!!

Girl with a vibrator is a win win situation!

I would also like to know, did you find it anywhere?

When the world goes to shtako, someone has to clean it up.

Is map unlocked or you must go trought missions? How big is IT!!!! SHOW ME IM IN WORK !!!!

I am also interested how large the total map is. They only had two zones open in beta, and something I read, said there were more. I would like to see the whole map or have an idea of it's size.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubi View Post
    Is map unlocked or you must go trought missions? How big is IT!!!! SHOW ME IM IN WORK !!!!
    For some bits of the map you have to complete a series of missions, otherwise you run into insurmountable obstacles. For example, the [Dark Matter Monolith]. The distance from the starting point to Golden Gate is over 6 KM of straight distance, so I'd estimate the map length (in regards to a straight shot) being 10-12 KM.

Thanks for info guys but sounds like no one knows the actual size. I played beta too and map was locked down so looking forward to seeing the full map.

Loves his girls and loves his gadgets!!

Girl with a vibrator is a win win situation!

yeah I couldnt find anything on google either

Wait a min, when I play today, both part of the map was unlocked, in beta you can only play the north side. And I already finished everyquest in beta 3, reached 270 rank.

My question is.... Is that it??? That's really small, how can you ever reach lvl 5000?? That's the map of the whole game??

Quote Originally Posted by MattN View Post
    Wait a min, when I play today, both part of the map was unlocked, in beta you can only play the north side. And I already finished everyquest in beta 3, reached 270 rank.

My question is.... Is that it??? That's really small, how can you ever reach lvl 5000?? That's the map of the whole game??
    The beta map was only 2/5 zones. The other three zones are located south of the first two and are bigger also.