+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    You can see some of your answers here - http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...5152#post15152 - with more answers coming soon!

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Myll_Erik View Post
    You can see some of your answers here - http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...5152#post15152 - with more answers coming soon!
    Thank you

Yay!

Suddenly getting the urge to get multiple preorders for ALL the cool guns...

Awesome thanks for taking the time to do this.

Any plans for beta access for console players? I have preordered the PS3 version and it still says guaranteed beta access there as well.

If not, you pc beta's better get all them bugs and glitches worked out

So I want to pre-order the game but I already have beta access with my. So if I pre-order the game will I have earlier beta access or does my previous beta access become invalid? What beta guarenteed will I be able to play? Also season pass? is there one for PC users? and how will it work, through steam maybe? also how much for PC?

One question that I have been wondering about is how many dlcs do you plan to release within the first year? Just trying to get a sense of how many dlcs you will get with the season pass.

Keep the questions coming folks! The more we get the more I can send around internally for answers!

Lance James - Community Manager
    "Trample the Weak - Hurdle the Dead"

Can we get the Ultimate and/or Collector's Editions from anyone OTHER than GameStop? (EB does not count, as they ARE GameStop, despite the name...)

If we order from outside the US to avoid having to deal with Failstop, are we going to run into a region lock issue, or are all copies created equal, regardless of location?

I don't do Failstop. They can't keep their hands out of your boxes, then tell you to go pee up a rope when you catch them at it.

Digital Deluxe Edition for PS3 Version?

On Jan. 21, 2013, Elizabeth Tobey (Director of Community, Trion Worlds) stated on the USA Playstation Blog that there will be a Digital Deluxe Edition for the PS3 here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...o-monthly-fee/

However, this contradicts what is stated in the pre-orders section of the Defiance official website which indicates that the Digital Deluxe Edition is for PC only.

Can a community manager please clarify this issue?

Thank you, in advance.