+ Reply to Thread

Group/Co-op Content

So it would seem there are only 7 Co-op matches in the entire game currently (The equivalent of dungeons in most MMO's).

I am just curious is that the extent of group oriented PVE content besides arkfalls etc? Is there more group content to look forward to at end game?

I know there is PVP/Competitive content, but my interest in this case is entirely PVE group content.

Well as for group content there's arkfalls, sieges, emergencies and doing dailies. Other then co op and the ones I'd mentioned that's pretty much it but in the next dlc you wil be able to go into arkfalls with 16 people

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightningman View Post
    Well as for group content there's arkfalls, sieges, emergencies and doing dailies. Other then co op and the ones I'd mentioned that's pretty much it but in the next dlc you wil be able to go into arkfalls with 16 people
    I can do that now if 'to' is good enough. Walking inside - 'into' is hardly innovation, but it prolly looks cool. (I understand the 'into' you refer to here....).
    And they already said they aren't in a rush to make groups bigger than 4 ppl, yet, so I don't see the reason this event with 16 ppl is considered innovative. I'm sure I'm missing something subtle AND earth-shattering here.

otoh, I think the whole ammo/stim/heal spike concept is hokey and I'm trying to figure out a way to stay away from it and still play, but it's not looking likely.....
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main