+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I could scream

I could scream

Please take echelon off the requirements for the EGO master pursuit, doing these dailies are to damn frustrating!

I just want to be done with the whole thing but nooooo I keep getting the stupid permanent slow bug in pvp and can't get a rescue kill to save my life >.<

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Please take echelon off the requirements for the EGO master pursuit, doing these dailies are to damn frustrating!

I just want to be done with the whole thing but nooooo I keep getting the stupid permanent slow bug in pvp and can't get a rescue kill to save my life >.<

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Either blur or use escape artist and break your shield with an explosive like a grenade or courier to get rid of it. Anything that triggers a speed effect seems to fix it. Don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet.
    EGO - 5900
    PC-NA Character Name - Dod, Account Name - ironcladtrash

Also why do people insist on cheating =C so much wrong with this game I swear v.v

what sort of cheating? i guess your on pc?
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

I don't what type of cheating your talking about. The only
    problem I see are the long queue's.
    Ps3 id: SonOfRincewind
    Defiance game name: Rincewind
    Clan: PASSPORT2HELL
    Ego 5000
    Water floats a boat,
    Water sinks a boat.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Also why do people insist on cheating =C so much wrong with this game I swear v.v
    Put my name on your list of people who want it fixed.
    That's one of the reasons I'm staying at E-4517.

Sure, I'm not in a hurry to 'finish' the real story line.

And the racing pursuits are annoying as hell to the vid-game-uncoordinated.
    (I can parallel park a tractor-trailer unit on either side of the street, in the dark. I've taken and done well getting my SCCA racing license. I had an ATV for years. An ATV in a vid game? Not so much.)

But if they put some effort into fixing the bugs that turn a skill game into a lottery, monitoring cheaters, and closing exploits, it'd be clear who the really skilled are, (and there are many who are crazy-good-talented). But the glitches and stupidity abound and it's not 'fun' as it should be.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

What's an Echelon? LOL
    LF: Respark Energizer ARK, 7th Legion Gashima Unity Synergy, Double DMG & EGO on Reload

Whelmed in the Batcave analyzing Murdertown, USA

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Lol... sorry for laughing but this is too funny. When I did the Echelon stuff the dailies were the most brutal. Every time I needed Rescue, I got Avenger and vice versa. I learned that it was easier on my psyche to just play and not worry about a specific kill. Otherwise those 25 days would've probably cost me some wall plaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Dempsey View Post
    So! It passed the Top Hat to all the encounters in the world and asked “Is this your hat?” and eventually one of them said: “Sure is!” Then it all went to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye68 View Post
    Right now the only form of communication we have are last minute, non explicit announcements from one side, shock, anger and disappointment from the other.This is neither communication nor healthy. Interact with your playerbase, feedback isn't enough anymore.