+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Invite

I am new to defiance, 3 days now...got to EGO 450(+-) received an invite to ALE last night...but as i still don't know what i am doing i didn't accept...after reading through some of the posts here it seems to me you have a fine set of gamers who are willing to help people out...and i need help.

I am enjoying the game but getting sick of the connection timed out messages and getting booted from game.
    I am from the Uk and is on most nights usually from 2200hrs, sometimes earlier...i have been doing main missions as much as i can, but i get distracted and go to all the arkfalls and yellow circle things lol.

If you have space and are willing to help, then i look forward to being part of the group and helping out by being cannon fodder when i can

Quote Originally Posted by Fr34ky1 View Post
    I am new to defiance, 3 days now...got to EGO 450(+-) received an invite to ALE last night...but as i still don't know what i am doing i didn't accept...after reading through some of the posts here it seems to me you have a fine set of gamers who are willing to help people out...and i need help.

I am enjoying the game but getting sick of the connection timed out messages and getting booted from game.
    I am from the Uk and is on most nights usually from 2200hrs, sometimes earlier...i have been doing main missions as much as i can, but i get distracted and go to all the arkfalls and yellow circle things lol.

If you have space and are willing to help, then i look forward to being part of the group and helping out by being cannon fodder when i can
    Hello and welcome to defiance. My gamertag is arranhayleyeden shoot me a msg when your online or just ask in zone chat for anyone from ark Legion elite to send an invite. Hope to see you ingame soon.
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Arran View Post
    Hello and welcome to defiance. My gamertag is arranhayleyeden shoot me a msg when your online or just ask in zone chat for anyone from ark Legion elite to send an invite. Hope to see you ingame soon.
    Hi Arran, tried adding your GT last night but it wouldn't find you

Anyway will ask in chat tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Fr34ky1 View Post
    Hi Arran, tried adding your GT last night but it wouldn't find you

Anyway will ask in chat tonight
    Hi what's your ingame name or gamertag and I'll add you.
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

Fr34ky1 is my GT, i have just purchased Destiny collection(XB1) in the spring sale should any of you play that too