+ Reply to Thread

Thinking About Returning To Defiance..

Well I have run into more server issues on GTA Online than I have with my prior run in Defiance, and imo Defiance appeals more with issues and all. However last time I checked the demographic here required alot of content and change to appeal to their adhd symptoms. Will I be alone and hunting for phases, or Will I find a good amount of players to fool around with?, If I bought into diablo 3 as cool as it is itd just be another loothunt I can't afford to lose hours too. The mass majourity of people that play gta have awful personalities or are extremely young- I miss Defiances gaming environment,..so I left this post. If its still populated I may return, I always thought this game just missed the mark in having the biggest potential for being one of the greatest games in my library-even with its imperfections it is still a keeper.
    I will likely pop it in my 360 again anyways for fun-but was just seeing if I would get any hollars on here.

I have seen several people in game after they left fare well posts saying they were leaving for greener gta pastures.
    Come to think of it thats odd since I am on a pc.

Hello, I like defiance it gets several things right that others get wrong. The shadow war is one... Here is one that they get right, I like a good game that has a war like this in it. There are many things that are a plus however I may not stay on xbox360 for much longs I really love my new pc rig and Battlefield 4 calls me . There are some other titles I missed being a console gamer for the past few years that I am really getting into hard core. Half life2 blows tons of games out of the water. I love it and I missed it. Hit up the PC and give it a try if xbox isn't doing it for you...

Feel free to look me up (gamertag below). I have a good group of people you'd have alot of fun with.

If you want people to play with and help you out then come to the Dark L3gion we are play all day everyday. The one thing we ask is you not be a ****** and you play the game on a week base. You want to check us out click the sig for more info
    I'm Dark L3gion leader... for I am one They are many and We are L3gion.

Join the Alliance