+ Reply to Thread

Granadier Synergy & Detonators

Does the granadier synergy grenade damage bonus count with Detonators?

They're grenade launchers after all....
    Aliens exist! It's true! I see them in stores stocking shelves, making pizzas, etc. Yesterday I called a restaurant that delivered, and one of them brought me food. Still don't believe me? Maybe you know them by their more common name: Illegal Aliens.

seriously? No one can answer this?
    Aliens exist! It's true! I see them in stores stocking shelves, making pizzas, etc. Yesterday I called a restaurant that delivered, and one of them brought me food. Still don't believe me? Maybe you know them by their more common name: Illegal Aliens.

Whelmed in the Batcave analyzing Murdertown, USA
    lol...no it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Dempsey View Post
    So! It passed the Top Hat to all the encounters in the world and asked “Is this your hat?” and eventually one of them said: “Sure is!” Then it all went to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye68 View Post
    Right now the only form of communication we have are last minute, non explicit announcements from one side, shock, anger and disappointment from the other.This is neither communication nor healthy. Interact with your playerbase, feedback isn't enough anymore.

Doubt it. That would be awesome and we know they don't do things like that.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall