+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dark Matter Minor Arkfalls

Could someone explain how key code awards work for Dark Matter Minor Arkfalls? I got 37 kills over 780,000 and 2nd place on the score board but only got 2 key codes. Any other minor Arkfall would have awarded me 3 key codes for that. Yet if I just heal up a few players or even my decoy for less than a minute I get 3 key codes.

Need to add some heals, as far as arkfalls go, healing is more important.
    NA-PSN: MAIXX74
    Main Character:
    Mad Kain "Pale Wars Ronin" created- launch day

A developer is only as good as the last thing they released.
    -Rift- was why i was willing to spend $160 pre-ordering the ultimate edition of Defiance a couple weeks before launch.
    -Defiance- is why i won't buy another Trion title at full price if at all.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Personally, I think the RNG has broken free from it's restraints in the basement at TRION and is running free in the building just making shtako up as it goes.

This explains why the scoring still seems arbitrary and capricious some times.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

I would love more information on how keycodes are calculated and what activities reward them, I was meant to write an article on it but I kept skipping it over.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Quote Originally Posted by Maixx View Post
    Need to add some heals, as far as arkfalls go, healing is more important.
    I understand that which is why I mentioned I easily get 3 key codes from a small amount of healing but Dark Matter Minor Arkfalls are the only minor Arkfalls I've done where killing that many enemies and scoring that high won't result in a 3 key code award. This isn't the first time it's happened. I've also gotten no key codes at all when killing over a dozen enemies and scoring six digits which, again, only happens at Dark Matter Minor Arkfalls.

Whelmed in the Batcave analyzing Murdertown, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Deunan View Post
    I understand that which is why I mentioned I easily get 3 key codes from a small amount of healing but Dark Matter Minor Arkfalls are the only minor Arkfalls I've done where killing that many enemies and scoring that high won't result in a 3 key code award. This isn't the first time it's happened. I've also gotten no key codes at all when killing over a dozen enemies and scoring six digits which, again, only happens at Dark Matter Minor Arkfalls.
    By chance, do you remember what weapons you were using when this happens? Just wanna test a hypothesis of mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Dempsey View Post
    So! It passed the Top Hat to all the encounters in the world and asked “Is this your hat?” and eventually one of them said: “Sure is!” Then it all went to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye68 View Post
    Right now the only form of communication we have are last minute, non explicit announcements from one side, shock, anger and disappointment from the other.This is neither communication nor healthy. Interact with your playerbase, feedback isn't enough anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteF8ng View Post
    By chance, do you remember what weapons you were using when this happens? Just wanna test a hypothesis of mine
    Epic Syphon VOT Tachmag Pulser and Epic Radiation VOT Blaster (mostly the Tachmag)

You can solo an arkfall, and get NO keycodes...

You MUST heal, or do like 600k or more.

Best way is revive a friend, or heal your decoy if your alone.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Mephisto View Post
    You can solo an arkfall, and get NO keycodes...

You MUST heal, or do like 600k or more.

Best way is revive a friend, or heal your decoy if your alone.
    I haven't seen healing decoy work in a while. Tried it a few times at Hellbug Hill in the last 2-3 days, and no workee. I know it used to work at A-Falls early summer when I was lvling BMGs.

And are you talking specifically only DM small-falls with no keys in this thread?
    I know it's common to do raider and 99'r smalls with no key pay-out whether you do heal/revive or not.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I haven't seen healing decoy work in a while. Tried it a few times at Hellbug Hill in the last 2-3 days, and no workee. I know it used to work at A-Falls early summer when I was lvling BMGs.

And are you talking specifically only DM small-falls with no keys in this thread?
    I know it's common to do raider and 99'r smalls with no key pay-out whether you do heal/revive or not.
    Seems like its ANY minor one....you always run the risk of getting no reward (regardless of your DMG)

And thanks for the decoy tip! didn't know they changed that....gonna have to run them with a friend.