+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PS3 Patch Download..

Holy Hellbugs!! Why does it take 2+ hours for a patch download? I've been waiting since 10am EST. Never have I waited this long for a patch to download.. my thumbs are almost raw from twittling them.. I'm becoming impatient...

Although I've been sitting here listening to the Game Soundtrack I got from Deluxe Edition.. must say it is friggn swweeet.

*Soundtrack awesome

*Waiting for 2+ hrs to play.. not so awesome

the simple answer is there is a lot of data to download and the download rate across most PSN games are pretty low to begin with most games don't get many real updates though, or they are small.

Ikr.. but it could've had the download file size incorporated in the patch notes screen.. it's boring sitting here watching the download screen slowly progressing not knowing how much longer I have to wait.. sure it has a time remaining, but soon as it hits 0, it starts back up downloading more patch notes.

Yay!!!! It's done!!

WHAT!?!?!?!?! Critical Message? THe Defiance service is not available? Please try again later? WTH??

I have horrible Internet and it took me 40min to download the two patches
    PSN: PRE_-CISION-_

Yep. Since midnight last night for me.

Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later. Critical: The Defiance service is not available. Please try again later.

Seriously.. NOT a good start TRION. I can forsee bad reviews for this game already..

there are 2 patches but you also have to install them both, took about an hour and 20 mins, but the "service is unavailable" so you can't play anyway