3) I do own both, but if I want to play Defiance with my girlfriend, I have to have either two PCs or two 360s... one of those is far cheaper than the other.
4) Ah, what I actually said IS true, but there are MORE chat options on PC. However, it is incredibly easy to play Defiance, see someone and immediately add them to your party chat. Hard to do it that easily on PC.
5) What I mean is (outside of the actual game) PC has to boot up which typically takes longer than a console. Then you have the computer trying to update Acrobat, DivX, Windows, anti-virus programs, etc. Smell what I am stepping in here? Sure, you can turn all of that off, but still. <---- LAZY
6) Ha, no, not what I meant. I do have HDMI plugged into my TV. It was more about sitting back and relaxing on the couch and playing. Most people don't have their computers in their living room on their wall mounted TV. Just a comfort thing.
7) True, but far too lazy. (See 5)