+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Questions for 12/6 Live Stream

******NOTE THE TIME CHANGE 11:45 PST FOR DEFIANCE******

It's that time of the week again fellow ArkHunters....lets get questions together for the team at Trion. Since last week we didn't have one due to the holiday and the PTS is up and running...I'm sure we can get some good questions.

Here's my question

1- Will we be getting Co-Op Arenas?

1a-If so, is there a time frame for them? If not....why not?

1b- Also...how will scoring work with regards to the pursuits and achievements (Bronze, Silver and Gold)? Will the scores be cumulative or individual....or will we still have to do them solo for them to count towards the pursuits and achievements.

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

What is the timeline for a fix to the PS3 stability problem?

I hesitate to ask any others, because as long as that goes unanswered, I'm not terribly interested in anything else they might discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogo_Yahagi View Post
    What is the timeline for a fix to the PS3 stability problem?
    I don't even play this game on my PS3, yet I still want to hear an answer on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by N3gativeCr33p View Post
    I don't even play this game on my PS3, yet I still want to hear an answer on this one.
    Hah, I was thinking that as well.

Also, will the gaining "Trusted with Echelon" part of the Ego evolution pursuit be removed from the requirements?

I honesty don't have the stomach to PVP within Defiance, let alone have to grind rep with Echelon just to complete what seems to be an otherwise entirely pve pursuit.
    Sandra Barcenas
    PC/NA West Coast

With the areas north and south of the Golden Gate Bridge being counted as seperate zones, how will this act in regards to zone chat and being able to spot sieges / arkfalls?
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

1.When will the connection timeouts stop for the PS3?
    2. PS3 timeouts, when can we expect a fix?
    3. And finally, PS3 connection or disconnect issues, resolved soon?

This is a question for trick:

In the last livestream u said that arenas were going to be changed to give the player weapon exp but I don't see that change listed in the draft notes. I'm just wondering if it got left out or if it still needs tweeking so that it can come later
    Live life to the max! Cuz there will be a day when you wish to start all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningman View Post
    This is a question for trick:

In the last livestream u said that arenas were going to be changed to give the player weapon exp but I don't see that change listed in the draft notes. I'm just wondering if it got left out or if it still needs tweeking so that it can come later
    This change is live on Alpha, there are a lot of things they haven't added to the notes.
    Defiance Data the community resource site, Databases, Tools, Guides and News

Quote Originally Posted by Etaew View Post
    This change is live on Alpha, there are a lot of things they haven't added to the notes.
    Etaew....are the arenas CoOp on Alpha?

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

I live in a Twiztid and tormented mind, keep out.
    A lot of these are good questions, and in my opinion- fairly asked (with the exception of the sarcasm-laden ad nauseum repeats although I can't truly blame anyone for being upset for not being able to play the game, period) and they are questions that I personally look forward to hearing the answers too.
    So, I will make a submission to the ever-growing pile of queries:
    Trick,
    A lot of ideas that we in the community have submitted to The Development Team and Yourself by PM, E-mail or via Elizabeth have been what We have considered good ideas and things that We would love to see in-game. Feasibility for Dirtbikes, Fortresses, or Enemy-held Territory has never truly been pulled out and discussed for us.
    We realize that things that We may think are simple or easy may not be, but could you at least discuss them?
    Thanks.

GET INVOLVED, so Defiance can EVOLVE

"THIS FATAL CIRCUS needs a few less clowns...."
    GT: CRIXDA CLAN: DAWN PATROL
    "Have Cool, Will Travel"
    DAWN PATROL every saturday A.M., Run and Gun on XBL NA!