+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

24Hr with DLC2: Your opinions.

To me this is such a waste of our second DLC, TRION has tried to pass this off as viable content.

20 min story
    Ability to call arkfalls
    Ability to use cold fusion weapons

Did I miss anything; to me this DLC might be worth $2.50 usd, but definitely not $9.99 usd.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffstuff View Post
    To me this is such a waste of our second DLC, TRION has tried to pass this off as viable content.

20 min story
    Ability to call arkfalls
    Ability to use cold fusion weapons

Did I miss anything; to me this DLC might be worth $2.50 usd, but definitely not $9.99 usd.
    You forgot the outfit.....that's all I can think of off hand.

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

Be happy I still can't buy it for several weeks and when I ask anyone from Trion about it, I get nothing. How hard would it be to see it in there store for Bits?

Not even worth that much, this is crap most game companies would give for free.

Spikes; interesting but really why bother, costs more money than I make to use. I dropped 12 or so at a major, that's what 5-10k credits....I picked up maybe 300 credits total.

Grenade changes: absolutely the most stupidest thing I have ever seen. Case in point, my check out tab is now filled with bloody grenades...all of which are ones I don't even use. And all those wonderful OJ grenades I spent time since launch grinding mindlessly to procur are now standardized with crap mods. Suffice to say, I won't be using grenades now b/c it costs more money to use since the reloads NEVER drop due to fact they are OJ. Only way to get OJ drop is more than likely having full CS loot boosters activated. WORKING AS INTENDED!

New missions: it took me give or take 20 minutes to complete. Did they really spend 4 months working on this? Lame. p.s. the rewards were super lame as well. GJ!

New guns: the ones I have gotten so far suck, like really really suck. I gimp myself by equipping them, it's better to simply melee. WTB real life guns like...like...LIKE IN THE TV SHOW.

New stims: worthless money sink. I am sure the 'pvpers' (all ten of you) might like em. I will stick with free heals from BMG instead.

Cash shop changes: this is the most hilarious one right there. Instead of going more cosmetics, they went pay to win instead. I could tell trion EXACTLY how to make a lot of money in the CS but I won't bother, they are clueless.

Grenade changes part 2; since they took away grenades as equipable objects that can be either sold or salvaged, I now make 1/2 the cash or salvage and now my screen is cluttered with shadow drops of items I can't pick up. Rewards of these, stims, and spikes go to cash shop check out and fills it up. Who the hell thought this was a smart way to do this? Wtf?

Call down arkfalls: yay, blow 10k credits to call and then you get shoved into an already under way instance that 99.99% people will never beat in it's current form. Summed up, a total waste of time and money.

New armor: horrible looking. Try some sexy suits/ones showing skin or breasts instead and I gaurentee you will make 1000s of bucks over night.

Over all, this DLC is terrible and lack luster. But I did not expect anything less from Trion.

The new repeatable content is fun. That's why I bought it after playing on the alpha.

Overall, the new story content is pathetic though. There isn't any really. This feels like a flashback in a war movie.

Love Stims and spikes, though they would be better if you could just refill them at an ammo crate instead of making them scrip sinks
    Story is, surprise surprise, next to non-existent.
    Grenade change is bullcrap, like we've all been saying for months.
    Enjoy the new arkfalls(except for the fact I've dced at all the ones I've personally had a hand in calling upon trying to enter the arena), but I don't think we'll ever see a warmaster kill on PS3. We just don't have the manpower/co-ordination to make even a dent in his armor.
    All the new armor is ugly.

there are the amazing ghostbuster guns

I really like it. The WM is great.

I hve spend all day with the story content!
    Well, ok that is because it is bugged and I have been trying to complete the first side mission all day. But nevertheless, I spend all day on it and haven't completed it yet. How about that for 20 mins :P

meh.......
    Defiance 2050 PC: XTORT631