Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trion you have 3 options

A. Shut the game down
    B. Sell it to a company who can manage the game, at this point EA would do a better job and wouldn't rip us off as much as you.
    C. Fix the game and add meaningful content instead of the fluff you've been doing.

Fourth option... make DLC3 have more substance than DLC1 or DLC2 has, with little to no fluff whatsoever.

Trion, if we can't make a deal, I will club this baby seal!

You've been given your options, now choose! Or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Amack View Post
    Trion, if we can't make a deal, I will club this baby seal!

You've been given your options, now choose! Or else.
    Look another $5.00 AH

Watch it.... they may offer a store option to buy a unique seal masher club in the store, if you give the idea.

It's unique because it's not a drop ingame. Next month same masher but in different colors, twice the cost.

While I may agree that Trion has made blunder after blunder lately, I can't see how this thread is productive -- giving a company what seems to be ultimatums is counter-productive and destructive. Instead, show them what is wrong and give suggestions to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Chone View Post
    While I may agree that Trion has made blunder after blunder lately, I can't see how this thread is productive -- giving a company what seems to be ultimatums is counter-productive and destructive. Instead, show them what is wrong and give suggestions to fix it.
    I agree mike, However I can't say i have seen Trion respond to solutions offered by the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Chone View Post
    You would think that would be so easy wouldn't it? However, it seems that the concept of constructive criticism and actually making one's own detailed suggestions on what they want improved is beyond the abilities of many gamers. 'Tis truly a shame, because there might be some actually good ideas out there. Instead we get the usual infantile rant that offers no meaningful help or contribution to the game, and instead thusly ends up getting reported and locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1975 View Post
    I agree mike, However I can't say i have seen Trion respond to solutions offered by the community.
    Doesn't matter what our perceptions are. It is always better to take the high road and actually try to be helpful at all times. If the perception is that one is continually being ignored then the proper adult response is to take one's business elsewhere and not look back.

My perception is that Trion does indeed listen and they are doing what they can to improve the game in the time frame that is often dictated by the technology and not by random wishes of gamers.

I dont see why so many players post threads saying "trion this game sucks" or "trion fix this" or "this games dead" and so on and so on.You have 2 options 1 play the game or 2 dont play it people posting the same old thing with no positive remarks or ways to go forward does no good what so ever.To be honest i have't played since october 1st and i downloaded the patches and played yesterday and from my point of view it looks like it's getting better but just needs to get there abit faster.

Quote Originally Posted by sly wolf View Post
    I dont see why so many players post threads saying "trion this game sucks" or "trion fix this or that" "this games dead" and so on and so on.You have 2 options 1 play the game or 2 dont play it people posting the same old thing with no positive remarks or ways to go forward does no good what so ever.To be honest i have't played since october 1st and i downloaded and played yesterday and from my point of view it looks like it's getting better but just needs to get there abit faster
    ....those of us that enjoy the game will play as long as Trion will have us. Hopefully the suppport will continue, servers stay on for a while, and DLC and improvements will happen over time. Then those of us who have been playing from the beginning can see the end results of hard work, and you never know, just maybe some of the feedback from alpha players and board members alike will directly change the game for the better.

Let's just let the players play, and the hater's hate.

Rant over. That is all.
    Dawn Patrol Clan Member

IGN: Orion Thanos, Castithan Race, 7th Legion Shogun, Master Gunslinger, Duelist, Shadow Operative, Quartermaster, Honorable

Ego: 5513

Defiance Gamerscore: 1600 on XBox 360, 74 of 75 achievements unlocked.
    Twitter: @xboxgamer919