+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

13th dragoons xbox 360 NA clan

The 13th dragoons is a beginer support clan we help anyone who needs help
    learning the basic of the game. we have been around since the begining of the
    game the 13th only has one rule help anyone who needs help if able other then
    that everyone free to do what they want to . theirs no ranking system everbody
    equie and opinion matters . anyone wishing to join send me a message on xbox
    my tag is blackgut

one of defiance oldest clan

happy holiday
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

also on a side note most of the clan members are amtgard
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

We may not be the largest clan out their but we have fun with what we do. check us out.

This truly is a great group of guys!!!! The DAWN PATROL is always happy to gun and gun with you guys....always a good time!

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

im currently haveing internet problems so anybody who wants to join send a message to my girl freinds gamertag jaedy
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

Hey everybody! This is blackgut's girlfriend Jaedy, just letting you know that the 13th Dragoons are recruiting! We would love to have you join us, just send me a message on Xbox live so I will know you are interested and I'll get on to show you the ropes and help you level up if you need it. Happy ark-hunting!

Here is another bump for the 13th!

Console: X-Box 360 (US/NA)
    GT: Shad0w Andr3as
    Character: Shadow Andreas
    Clan: DAWN PATROL
    Face Book Page: DAWN PATROL

Co-founder of the "DAWN PATROL"...just a few of us that love to run and gun Saturday mornings and any other time we can, throughout Paradise. Come join CRIXDA (other co-founder) and I for some good Defiance conversation and lots of shooting things!

hey everybody my internet still down but here a welcome to the 13th dragoons 2 newest members thatguy89 and someguy1987
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu

srry this is a little late but 13th dragoons has been around on defiance for a whole year now since day 5
    13th dragoons founder na
    ashes eu